No announcement yet.

CMcK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Shikigami no Shiro from CMck - top transaction, no problems...I even found out my mental health issues for Xbox seal stickers isn't just me - Phew! LOL! Cheers fella!

Comment

Bought Super Monkey Ball 2 from CMcK which arrived quickly and well packaged. Recommended

Comment

Craig sold me a mint Wii game, and even held it a few days while i stole some dinner money to pay for it.

Last edited by Pavey; 07-08-2007, 11:16.

Comment

Bought shikigami no shiro 2 for the ps2. Game arrived quickly and in super condition. Good comms too. Thanks again!

Comment

Bought a good handfull of ps2 games from craig and he give me them for a very good price much appreciated bud, spot on titles and exellent wrapping kudos mate 10/10

Comment

Bought IQ remix for ps2, received speedily and as described. Top bloke, highly recommended.

Comment

bought 2 Jpn PSone games from him at a lovely price

friendly with swift comms and almost immediate delivery

thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of DC shooters from this chap. They came quickly and well packaged, great stuff thanks.

Comment

Top bloke, traded a PS3 game, good comms and sent it when said he would, cheers.

Comment

Big up goin' out 2 CMcK,
                      When he ain't giving stuff away he occassionaly sells uber fine stuff at nice price

Sold me a cheap as chips (?20 round here with salt & vinegar, mayo inc) Wii Zelda game in super uber lush condition!

To top it all off he's also part of the ExVGI massive & well good at Chromehounds

Luv the guy till next time mate

Comment

Bought a couple games, excellent communication and a pleasure to deal with, many thanks. :-)

Comment

Bought a DC arcade stick off Craig.

Arrived the day after posting. Perfect.

Comment

Bought a namco arcade stick from Craig. Had to ask about some posting prices and he told me everything i needed to know. fast delivery too. No problems at all.

Comment

Bought taiko drum master (ps2) good price, good bloke, no probs

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast with a couple of games from CMcK, overall super condition, and for a good price. Really a pleasant fellah to do business with.
                                Thanks*

Comment

Working...
                                X