Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick-fry steak sliced into strips and fried with sliced red birds-eye chillis. Schwartz Jamaican jerk added towards end of frying.

Served with McCains potato smiley faces which have had Schwartz Cajun jerk (usually for chicken) sprinkled over them prior to cooking... and a massive dollop of Nando's Peri-Peri ketchup.

I win mother****ers.

I'll be doing lots of cooking at my meet so anyone who doesn't like spicy food is ****ed, basically.
    Last edited by dataDave; 25-01-2007, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
      Quick-fry steak sliced into strips and fried with sliced red birds-eye chillis. Schwartz Jamaican jerk added towards end of frying.

Served with McCains potato smiley faces which have had Schwartz Cajun jerk (usually for chicken) sprinkled over them prior to cooking... and a massive dollop of Nando's Peri-Peri ketchup.

I win mother****ers.
      Bird's Eye
      Shwartz
      McCain's
      Nando's

You lose mother****er.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Bird's Eye
        Shwartz
        McCain's
        Nando's

You lose mother****er.
        Ok then, I'll make my own ****ing smiley faces out of mashed king-edwards + oregano.

birds-eye chillis, you know, the ones you find in chinese cooking? Tit.

I'll make my own ketchup as well, considering I'm cooking for myself. I might get a better wank out of my right-hand later in the night, eh?

At least my mum won't be making my tea.

(jk)
        Last edited by dataDave; 25-01-2007, 09:11.

Comment

on a works outing from early this afternoon today so for tonights 'tea' I will be having ...

followed by....

and for dessert I will be having....

Comment

Ok then, I'll make my own ****ing smiley faces.

Ha - got him on the chilis.

John - can't remember the last time I had a PINT of lager. Stick to proper beer these days.

Comment

Ok then, I'll make my own ****ing smiley faces out of mashed king-edwards + oregano.

I'll make my own ketchup as well, considering I'm cooking for myself. I might get a better wank out of my right-hand later in the night, eh?

(jk)
              Lol, you be funny. Your smiley faces sound good, perhaps I shall come around and join you for this banquet.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob View Post
                Ha - got him on the chilis.
                I import my chillis from Zanzibar. I doubt anyone has me on chillis
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

End of!

Comment

I should actually get some novelty biscuit cutters. I only eat potatos when they are funny.

Next bit is 100&#37; true: One night I was caught on camera, whilst at work, eating my tea on my own. Best bit is I was flying the chips into my mouth like aeroplanes eventhough no one was around. >< They made a comedy DVD out of it, the basts.

---

Those chilis above look like the Scotch Bonnet I use in my Spicy Meat Sexkabobs... which are seriously ****ing deadly.

I have a habit of chewing my guitar callouses off my left hand, and they're ALWAYS chili flavoured .
                    Last edited by dataDave; 25-01-2007, 09:18.

Comment

nice dave >_<

this week I have cooked this

Anal Prolapse and ass juice

aka liver and onions, I'd never had liver (cept in pate) before let alone cooked it

I soaked the liver in milk, dipped it in seasoned flour, and cooked it in a wok with olive oil and smoked paprika. I made a but load of mash, peas and gravy.

certainly had a unique taste to it....
                      Last edited by oracle; 25-01-2007, 09:36.

Comment

Right so we have established that some decent meals are to be had this fine evening, but I ask you, what will you drink with your meal? I've just been informed about this beverage.

http://www.lightningdrink.com/

I think we should all be drinking it from this day forth.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Presentation spot on there Oracle.

Comment

Tradition says I should have Haggis tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                              You got time to catch one?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                Right so we have established that some decent meals are to be had this fine evening, but I ask you, what will you drink with your meal? I've just been informed about this beverage.

http://www.lightningdrink.com/

I think we should all be drinking it from this day forth.
                                I'll be drinking Fentiman's Botanically Brewed Ginger Beer. Had my Curiosity Cola last night.

Followed by a small bottle of Duvel then a large bottle of Leffe Blond and a couple of cans of Kronenbourg for my daily dose of Crackdown Comedy.

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                                That reminds me, I'll be heading 'up the road' next week and will have to remember to pick up some white pudding to bring back. Food of the Three Golden Goddesses that stuff.
                                Last edited by dataDave; 25-01-2007, 09:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X