No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind that, lets see some more half naked pics of your sister please.

Oh and the Zelda tattoo is brilliant btw.
    Last edited by jimmbob; 30-01-2007, 08:58.

Comment

Some really nice stuff here.
      Havent indulged in any art for a while. However, I have a small gallery here:

if anyone's interested.

Last edited by neoboy259; 30-01-2007, 10:20. Reason: Added thumbnails

Comment

Amazing stuff neoboy. Seriously. Some of you should take requests, I'd happily buy a really nice pencil sketch. Some of that stuff reminds me of Clive Barkers Tortured Souls series.

Comment

neoboy259, absolutely fantastic. Really like those. Reminds me of the style in a comic i used to read... Erm, forget what it was called now but it had Lara Croft in it too... She had a partner called Witchcraft or witch-something...

I love it dude. Very well done indeed

edit: Witchblade! That's what it was called i think. Your style is much better though. Have you thought about doing comics or something dude? Like me, you mentioned you haven't done any for a while, you most certainly should keep at it.
          Last edited by Adam Stone; 30-01-2007, 10:36.
          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

aye witch blade, you should check out the one with spawn and witchblade, VERY graphic!

Comment

Neoboy, I can understand why it takes you so long to get a piece done - the prep work for some of your drawings must boggle the mind but I'm sure you've developed a good fill-in system. Lovely use of empty space, so ambitious >_<

You are sparking my enthusiasm now and I've not drawn anything for a good 10 years. Used to bang out loads of comic and graph style stuff - predominately with a biro or marker, never really took to pencils cos I'd be constantly changing and tweaking. Plus I liked a darker shade than I could get with the pencil I used. Maybe I should look into getting a pencil set and back into this. Certainly feel like my life is lacking something creative at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                neoboy259, absolutely fantastic. Really like those. Reminds me of the style in a comic i used to read... Erm, forget what it was called now but it had Lara Croft in it too... She had a partner called Witchcraft or witch-something...

I love it dude. Very well done indeed

edit: Witchblade! That's what it was called i think. Your style is much better though. Have you thought about doing comics or something dude? Like me, you mentioned you haven't done any for a while, you most certainly should keep at it.
                Thanks for the kind words pal.
                Yup I know Witchblade, i was a big comic book nut back in the day when I did these. In fact, I aspired to be a comic book illustrator and was influenced by the art styles of the time.

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                Neoboy, I can understand why it takes you so long to get a piece done - the prep work for some of your drawings must boggle the mind but I'm sure you've developed a good fill-in system. Lovely use of empty space, so ambitious >_<

You are sparking my enthusiasm now and I've not drawn anything for a good 10 years. Used to bang out loads of comic and graph style stuff - predominately with a biro or marker, never really took to pencils cos I'd be constantly changing and tweaking. Plus I liked a darker shade than I could get with the pencil I used. Maybe I should look into getting a pencil set and back into this. Certainly feel like my life is lacking something creative at the moment...
                Yeah mate, I know what you mean. havent really done much artistically myself last 10 years or so. Work, time for friends and family and GAMING all getting in the way.

But if you got time, post some of your work, we'd all love to take a gander.
                Ta

Comment

As a History of Art student (at Cambridge next year, dahlings) I get rewarded for blabbering about art whilst secretly wishing I was actually capable of doing of it - particularly for Marnie, art history and art proper student, who is the most attractive girl eva. All the stuff here is mighty impressive indeed and knocks the **** out of the stuff the A2 art students here do by alooooooong way - I had to curate an exhibiton of their work and it was utter turd. Shame I can't do it for you chaps.

Adam Stone, i give you not only credit for your art, but for posting a picture where your sisters knocker is half visible, which I found profoundly arousing.

And Rossman's Bill Crosby is now going to be the focus of my next coursework project - never have I witnessed such a genius use of Cosby's weird, weird head.

Comment

The stuff that I have (if its still about) would be at the bottom of a wardrobe in my parents house

Thinking about doing a piece and making it into a 30th B'day Card for an old school friend - he's mad into Punisher, MGS, Daredevil so might try a few characters and put him in the mix too - although that could go horribly wrong If I get it done I'll certainly post it up in here! Gonna hunt down a good pad this weekend and get busy. Always fancied illustrating some tales from my travels around South America so maybe its time...its would certainly be about time!

Had a stab at drawing a Transformers-esque hand/arm in red biro on the back of an old Comet warranty last night and, apart from the first finger being badly shaded, it looked pretty cool

Thanks Adam (and others in this thread) for getting me drawing again. Now, must get some decent kit sorted this weekend.
                    Last edited by spagmasterswift; 16-02-2007, 10:04.

Comment

NeoBoy your art looks fantastic. You could try selling the stuff as prints on DeviantArt.

Nietzschedancing - well done for making Cambridge. Didn't make it myself, interview was god awful

Adam Stone - Think its about time you removed that picture of your sister, its getting the wrong response... Very nice tatoo though!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                        Do you have any more?
                        Of course

The more I watch the legs the more I ask myself why I did that pose...terrible legs, really. However ever layers and layers of correction I was never able to get something good out.

Comment

random crap of mine is at http://melenko.deviantart.com/

Comment

Bought a pad and some different grade pencils at the weekend, got a moment last night to have a quick doodle. Forgot how relaxing it is

Plan on doing a few different hands and heads and then working on the PS3-style Transformer Time is gonna be the real issue here me thinks

Comment

Looks cool, the one in red biro looks much better though, really like that one.

Comment

After various ctrl+Ns, swipes, crtl+As, backspaces and swipes again, I've come to a dire conclusion: I'm not good in drawing small girls and cute things. Playing Super Swing Golf a lot made me wanting to do some fan doodles, and having unlocked the lovely Kooh and some of her outfits had me fire up Painter and try.
                                This is the best doodle I was able to do after five or six attempts that took me evenings and nights, I had to forget all anatomy lessons (it wasn't that hard...ermh) to produce something that at least looks like a small girl...I think I'll try to do a grown-up Kooh next time, or perhaps Arin...

Comment

Working...
                                X