X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMAZING SCENES!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      LOL no i didn't, i mean the depreciating humour was giving hints but i didn't know that's his account
      Well I made it but it might not be my account. Depends where you got it!

Comment

Well at least you know where to send some money now for your ill gotten gains importaku 😁

Comment

I like the idea of Importaku reading Dogg's "hack" post and thinking "Hmmm... that's uncharacteristically bitchy. Must make you a bastard in the pixelart game."

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Well I made it but it might not be my account. Depends where you got it!
            its on the divoom app, from an account called best game gifs

Comment

Something fun to make my own art on had no idea divoom even made this till i went to their website, the phone app is fiddly to use when drawing this is way more simple limited to 16x16 but thats enough to work with for making game related pixel pics. While the online community provide loads of art for popular stuff like mario kirby zelda ect i want pixel art of some of my fave stuff like goemon ect.

This thing is pretty nice has the same core as a tivoo i think minus the speaker, screen is a touchscreen, you select colours with 2 dials one for the primary colour then the big viewfinder thing for the shade of that colour. Can load stuff on & off via the app so tyou can save your creations & animations.

Comment

Me, looking at any of Importaku's posts:

Comment

SPAS-12 from Girls Frontline, to be printed when completed. A bit more detailing on the back and hair, and it should be done. Have absolutely no idea if the supports will keep her upright, and I have to get clear resing for the base.

Comment

Not exactly art, but...

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      Not exactly art, but...

Awesome. What cool way to store - and appreciate the aesthetics - of the humble memory card.

Comment

Updated SPAS-12 model. Completely redone shields and their support, ditched the swirly supports and going instead for a metal rod in the right leg, added details to both front and rear torso, and will begin to print it this weekend, after I spend a few more time refining a couple of deatails.
                        Colours indicate the various subassemblies for printing.

Comment

First print of the model turned out good! A couple of details are still a bit too small (and therefore fragile), but otherwise happy how it turned out. Will print the rest and make final adjustments.

Comment

That looks impressive quality Luca, without the usual rough surfaces I'd associate with home 3D printing. I take hot you're using quite an expensive printer?

Comment

Well, that is a bit complicated.
                              Most probably you refer to filament prints, which have a typical "stepped" look to curved surfaces, and that's something you can't quite shake out of those due to the technology used.
                              Resin printers like the one I'm using can produce smooth prints because each layer is a fraction of a millimiter (took around 12 hours to print a 20cm), and the model I'm printing has a quite high polygonal count, and if you zoom on the photos you can still see some of the faces.
                              The printer I'm using is an 8K printer (Elegoo Saturn 2), which is quite good but there are printers with higher resolution out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X