The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Hey, QC! Just wanted to say I bought your game and it's really great. I'm 76 hours in now and the fifth area has just opened up. The bronze elk puzzle stumped me for a bit but I got it in the end.
    That's stumping loads of people, but when they get it, it's a real sense of achievement!

Remember to upgrade your potion pouch at the vendor before continuing, you'll need those herbs for a certain character later...

Comment

Hmmrrrpphh.

Comment

The QL adventure game is the only thing VP has ever finished.

He’s been working on converting a mini since about 2002. It’s been on bricks so long that the replaced parts now need replacing. It’s the Forth Bridge of car projects.

Comment

I’ve wrote a load of articles too, hhhmmrrppphh.

Comment

Location 5 finished

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Location 5 finished
              I have a card-based game that's like a dungeon crawler called "Escape The Dark Castle", which is giving me similar vibes of exploring the unknown and avoiding the terrors that lie within. Nice.

Comment

That's exactly the style I was aiming for

Comment

Mission accomplished!
                  Just a quick glance at those spooky corridors gets the mind racing, filling in the blanks of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Mission accomplished!
                    Just a quick glance at those spooky corridors gets the mind racing, filling in the blanks of the story.

Flooded room with water serpent!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Location 5 finished
                      Ruddy mysterious

Comment

Started following a guy on Twitter called Dave Rapoza who was repping other guys I like, such as Noriyoshi Ohrai.
                        Turns out the guy is a phenomenal artist. Just breathtaking, and does cool stuff like Marvel, Terminator, Turtles, Batman, Metal Gear Solid and he did the artwork for Logan.

I liked it so much that I've joined his Patreon, just so he's free to work on some more of the stuff he enjoys.

Sadly, so far that seems to be a horrendous Garfield hentai comic, but once that settles, he's doing an MGS picture.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaveRapoza
                        Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DaveRapoza/posts

Comment

Like this post.

Comment

The largest Transformers image ever. The heroic Autobots led by Optimus Prime face off against the evil Decepticons led by Megatron. Now in full color! Printed in A0 format (841x1189), the same size as the b&w version so it can make a fine companion piece if you already have it in b&w or want t

Comment

Neon's car cool wall thread reminded me of a really talented friend that used to work for Rolls Royce doing concept art, but does commissions now.

Comment

I'm pretty much set in buying a 3D printer and already chosen the model (Elegoo Mars Pro), which should be already available but probably manufacturing difficulties in China are postponing it being available to the general public.
                                While I wait, I've started working on models, and the first is a Timberwolf (as depicted in the original Technical Readout 3050) I begun seven years ago and never completed for some reason I don't remember.

Geometry was almost complete, and in the past days I did the final touches to the torso, and then moved to defining texture coordinates. Missile launchers will be completed one the mapping is done. Why texture coordinates for a model meant for 3D printing? Well, I have other uses for it in mind :P

Comment

Working...
                                X