No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not long after seeing VP's cars I saw this tweet and now I'm lusting after Forza Horizon 4!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Not long after seeing VP's cars I saw this tweet and now I'm lusting after Forza Horizon 4!

I’m not a car guy at all but Horizon 4 is great. Get yourself a trial/month of Game Pass and play it.

Comment

Ikeggo Pop Shop! Hashtag supergran!

Comment

Ha, awesome mate, only just saw them as we were at the cinema seeing joker. These are infinitely better than the film!

Comment

You can open those up for a full screen size

Here are two more! Horace and the Spiddas! Gan on Horace lad yer fukka!

Last edited by vanpeebles; 14-10-2019, 21:42.

Comment

X68000 mini

Comment

Got some wonderful stuff from Japan today one of my favourite gravity falls fan artists called U-ta released some new stuff, this was a free item attached to one of her goods. Her artwork is so beautiful, she captures the original characters while totally making the style all her own. I love finding stuff from fan artists. There are some really talented people out there making unofficial goods that easily rival the official stuff in quality.

Comment

We went to Florida to do Disneyworld last week & we had some custom work done by the Disney artists in the magic Kingdom
                  You basically choose pieces from a book & they sketch them for you on the day

So I got myself a piece from my favourite Disney movie of all time...Fox & the Hound

As it was Halloween while we were there I felt it was only right to get myself a Halloween inspired Mickey Mouse too...Vampire Mickey

Katie has always been obsessed with Beauty & the Beast so obviously had to get a Belle piece

Really pleased with them all

Neil

Comment

Nice! What was your fave ride [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Nice! What was your fave ride [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]?
                      Thanks buddy

Hmmm that's a hard one really...I actually had this chat with [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] the other day & it was really hard choosing

I think I actually liked a Rollercoaster at Universal studios the best
                      It's called Rip Ride Rocket
                      It's just your basic rollercoaster no frills or anything special but damn it's fantastic the sheer height it goes & the types of loops & stuff just blew me away
                      Rode it like 4 times each visit to the park lol

Apart from that it was so hard to choose

I will say this though...I was pretty let down by the Star Wars Smugglers Run ride
                      It was ok but didn't blow me away at all
                      Quite the let down after how much I'd heard & built it up
                      Star Tours is a much much better Star Wars ride... especially now they have changed it & you can get multiple little story differences on it
                      I rode it 6 times & only had the exact same story twice

Also Avatar was pretty but not at all exciting

Neil

Comment

Interesting, yeah I heard the current Star Wars ride isn’t great. Hope you had a fun trip!

Comment

You'll have to update the Roller Coaster thread, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Interesting, yeah I heard the current Star Wars ride isn’t great. Hope you had a fun trip!
                            Yeah was a bit let down to be honest
                            It's an interactive ride where the 6 people in the group all have a role to play, but it just detracted from what was happening & just did nothing for me

Oh definitely, we had an absolute blast, amazing trip & would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            You'll have to update the Roller Coaster thread, @Soundwave!

https://bordersdown.net/threads/9922...nd-Theme-Parks
                            Ha ha yeah I'll have a look & get some bits in there.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              Yeah was a bit let down to be honest
                              It's an interactive ride where the 6 people in the group all have a role to play, but it just detracted from what was happening & just did nothing for me
                              Did you get cocky, kid?

Comment

I may as well show this here because, well, why not? This came out today:

Comment

Working...
                                X