The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Hey, QC! Just wanted to say I bought your game and it's really great. I'm 76 hours in now and the fifth area has just opened up. The bronze elk puzzle stumped me for a bit but I got it in the end.
    That's stumping loads of people, but when they get it, it's a real sense of achievement!

Remember to upgrade your potion pouch at the vendor before continuing, you'll need those herbs for a certain character later...

Comment

Hmmrrrpphh.

Comment

The QL adventure game is the only thing VP has ever finished.

He’s been working on converting a mini since about 2002. It’s been on bricks so long that the replaced parts now need replacing. It’s the Forth Bridge of car projects.

Comment

I’ve wrote a load of articles too, hhhmmrrppphh.

Comment

Location 5 finished

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Location 5 finished
              I have a card-based game that's like a dungeon crawler called "Escape The Dark Castle", which is giving me similar vibes of exploring the unknown and avoiding the terrors that lie within. Nice.

Comment

That's exactly the style I was aiming for

Comment

Mission accomplished!
                  Just a quick glance at those spooky corridors gets the mind racing, filling in the blanks of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Mission accomplished!
                    Just a quick glance at those spooky corridors gets the mind racing, filling in the blanks of the story.

Flooded room with water serpent!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Location 5 finished
                      Ruddy mysterious

Comment

Started following a guy on Twitter called Dave Rapoza who was repping other guys I like, such as Noriyoshi Ohrai.
                        Turns out the guy is a phenomenal artist. Just breathtaking, and does cool stuff like Marvel, Terminator, Turtles, Batman, Metal Gear Solid and he did the artwork for Logan.

I liked it so much that I've joined his Patreon, just so he's free to work on some more of the stuff he enjoys.

Sadly, so far that seems to be a horrendous Garfield hentai comic, but once that settles, he's doing an MGS picture.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaveRapoza
                        Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DaveRapoza/posts

Comment

Like this post.

Comment

Comment

Neon's car cool wall thread reminded me of a really talented friend that used to work for Rolls Royce doing concept art, but does commissions now.

Comment

I'm pretty much set in buying a 3D printer and already chosen the model (Elegoo Mars Pro), which should be already available but probably manufacturing difficulties in China are postponing it being available to the general public.
                                While I wait, I've started working on models, and the first is a Timberwolf (as depicted in the original Technical Readout 3050) I begun seven years ago and never completed for some reason I don't remember.

Geometry was almost complete, and in the past days I did the final touches to the torso, and then moved to defining texture coordinates. Missile launchers will be completed one the mapping is done. Why texture coordinates for a model meant for 3D printing? Well, I have other uses for it in mind :P

Comment

Working...
                                X