No announcement yet.

Whm+blm Af Complete! :d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria's AF is not complete, give me a shout when u need help davi and ill come along think ive fixed my DC'ing problems.

Comment

Advance warning that a full set of rDM is goign to be needed very shortly by me along with the moldy earring. I may have several of the keys already as I tend to keep the awkward one, most other I can probably solo but will need help with miser murphy and co.

Comment

If you know where to stand when you're camping profblix, you can see any of his spawn locations and its easy to claim with something like dia or stun - you really don't need a large amount of people camping him. Basically, there's a smallish hill next to a piece of bone in the his spawn room behind the group of pillars - if you stand on top of that you won't miss him as he only pops in one half of the room, you can just turn the camera round slightly and when he's up you dia him.
        Last edited by Daragon; 18-02-2007, 16:39.

Comment

I need a Moldavite Earring too. As well as one of these before they rocket back up to 1mil.... http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=14420&sid=26&stack=0 ; ;

There's also a slight chance I'll need help with DRK AF at the same time as WHM+BLM.
          Last edited by dataDave; 19-02-2007, 08:41.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about going back up to a million any time in the future - the items needed to craft it are now alot easier to obtain than they were. I guess if people refused to sell them it would put the price up, but I don't see that happening.

Comment

If three people could help me with the Garlaige Citadel gates tonight (Wednesday) that would be great. I just need the doors opening and then can be left behind the third until a coffer pops.

I also found a Crawlers' Nest coffer key (WHM AF) in my Mog House the other day, I can't remember picking that up. ._o

Needed keys:
              Garlaige Citadel (WHM - two of two)
              The Eldieme Necropolis (BLM)
              Beadeaux (WHM)
              Last edited by dataDave; 27-03-2007, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                If three people could help me with the Garlaige Citadel gates tonight (Wednesday) that would be great. I just need the doors opening and then can be left behind the third until a coffer pops.

I also found a Crawlers' Nest coffer key (WHM AF) in my Mog House the other day, I can't remember picking that up. ._o

Needed keys:
                Garlaige Citadel (WHM - two of two)
                The Eldieme Necropolis (BLM)
                Beadeaux (WHM)
                Maintance tonite pal >.> Why couldnt they have done it the same time as Live i dont know.

Comment

tonight then anyone?

Comment

Can anyone help me with this tonight and then perhaps getting another coffer key whilst we're there if a coffer is available right away? I tried getting meh exp party to help last night but they wouldn't. ; ;

Only two keys left now, Beadeaux and another Garlaige one after this one's used.

Comment

Them ****ing parties piss me off... They turn up in massive hoards with all their bling gear and lvl75 and cover every pop spot. If I'd turned up on a group to find just one person after the coffer I'd give benefit to the guy for being there first, it's only 30mins wait ffs, not like any NM. Six parties/alliances passed through there last night. Sort of goes hand-in-hand with everyone wanting stuff as easy as possible with the least effort and any feeling of reward.

I just need to kill Dark Spark now if anyone could help plz. We could do G2 at the same time.

Another 3hrs in Beaudeaux and two -ga deaths looking for a key last night as well. They didn't even drop any spells. ; ;

Comment

Can anyone help with the Eldieme coffer plz for my last piece of BLM af? I need help with opening the gates. Stayed up until 6am there this morning before losing hope, it's just pointless without 2/3 peeps covering some of the coffer points, especially the Bat. downs zone.

Comment

I had a pant-filling moment for about 15mins last night. I went to start the quest for WHM af3-5 and the Galka wouldn't give it to me... I thought I'd messed the collection procedure up like Tsing warned me about. Then I realised I was BLM. ._.

Comment

Lol I'm going to try to get RDM to 50 this next week or so and start on that. Once that hits 60 I think I'm going to take THF to 60 as well, NM camping on PLD/NIN is frankly anoying having to call for an LS THF everytime something pops.

0/12 on Rose Garden now, decided when I finally crack this I'm going after Argus just to get another fun NM out the way.

Comment

We should party up when you get to 50 - Eventhough I'm skint I shouldn't need to stop for gil until 56-60 (only need about 600k for both jobs too). I haven't had a pty invite as BLM for days now and I've lost nearly two full lvls getting into mischief with all these coffers and dry runs on Promyvions.

Comment

I may be shouting for help in Garlaige Citadel with a key (easy) and especially coffer (not so easy) tonight after I get back from going out etc. I'm really keen to get all AF out the way and then I can get back to concentrating on all my sub-20 jobs properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X