Clear All

We need this finishing pronto.

Daviravi: BLM/RDM - BLM/WHM
    Mariaj: WHM/BLM
    Bevan: WAR/NIN - PLD/WAR
    Kerushi: WAR/NIN
    Myrri: RNG/THF
    (Could possibly do with a SMN?)

What's the plan then? I think we should do all three of these over one or two days. Saturday/Sunday perhaps?

Mithra Fight
    Goblin Fight
    Snoll Fight

Does that order sound ok?

If we get something down I can let the RNG know before she goes ahead and does them herself. How many static members have we been through now? I really don't want to lose her as RNG is vital in making these battles as 1/1 as possible. If only someone in the LS had SMN lvl'd.

Comment

Yup sat and sun is good for maria.

Comment

Saturday & Sunday are good for me.

Comment

OK nice. We just need to know Kerushi's Dynamis commitments and then we can arrange around that.

I have enough cluster cores for three salts.

2hrs permitting I can't see these taking longer than 6hrs (lolz). I hope we aren't stood around shouting for a 6th for ages.

Comment

got to go to a wedding this weekend. sorry guys

Comment

oh noes|!

nm mate, may as well submit to the fact we're going to have an easy ride with the rest of CoP now anyway.

How's this then: The weekend after we all get set up for a 3pm start... everyone gets guides printed out and prepared up to the max and then we finish CoP as a 6-person static over two whole days? That sounds so good I'm making it the plan, coz I can. ;p

Comment

lol ok.

Comment

Prob won't get it all done realistically. lol. But would be nice to keep on going until people get sick/pass out/whatever. lol

Also, what lvl is recommended for Tenzen fight? With 2x WAR + 1 RNG we should PWN. Might need to you to tank him if poss Tickle.

I have a week off soon so can lvl BLM up to whatever. My gear is going to be gimped though. T T

Comment

Is this still on for this weekend?

Comment

/ Maria can.

Comment

Hopefully we can pull Davi away from WoW for this. I think Ker is on this mission also.

Comment

Lets hope davi reads this then, it not ill send him a text so we can do on sunday.

Comment

3 paths? yeah ... have to do the CSs to them all though -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                              3 paths? yeah ... have to do the CSs to them all though -_-
                              Get movin ker! /spank!

Comment

Working...
                              X