Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
    Since it seems like a lot of people are leveling new jobs, would anyone be interested in a weekly ENM30 run? I need all the xp I can get on WAR.
    Sure thing Bev, Hopefully I'll have DRK to 30 with full Centurion's gear by the time we gather for one.

Which one do you have in mind? I'm sure Maria + Tickle will be up for one. Are there any gil making opportunities within ENM? I remember ending up with 66,666gil before which would go down a storm right now.

Comment

I've done the "30 ENM - You Are What You Eat" several times with Rargh. I think this one is generally considered the easiest. But if we can get a RNG or SMN to come along, I'd be up for trying all three in a day.

Comment

Me too man, you can't beat a good marathon sesh.

I'm sure Kyuubigirl will join.

Comment

did someone say ENMs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
            did someone say ENMs?

You interested Ker?

Comment

Do ppl want to try one (or three?) this weekend?

Comment

Are you free sometime this weekend Davi? I thought you were going to be away.

Comment

humm not this sunday but saturday i should be ... hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
                    Are you free sometime this weekend Davi? I thought you were going to be away.
                    I'm at a concert from sunday 3/4pm hence my CoP absence. We could go saturday?

I don't really know - I need all the time I can get to lvl DRK for next weekend. ; ;

Comment

My credit card has expired. ><

I can't get on at all until I get my new one through. That epassport nonsense stopped working months ago or else I'd just throw &#163;20 in their direction.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                        My credit card has expired. ><

I can't get on at all until I get my new one through. That epassport nonsense stopped working months ago or else I'd just throw ?20 in their direction.
                        That sucks dude. If our static wants to do 3-5 tomorrow, I'll let them know.

Comment

Grimm has taken a break i beleive to play WoW so not sure hes gonna be on to continue.

Comment

Grimm and Kesira are not comming back DJ ... talked to them yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                              Grimm and Kesira are not comming back DJ ... talked to them yesterday
                              Such a shame. She'll be surely missed.

Oh wait, I appear to have got that backwards.

Comment

Weird, i was in sacrium the other day and Kesira turned up with lots planned, just said that Grimm quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X