Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Is RG 2 discs?
    Also, I've managed to source a Korean English text version. I gather that like Odin Sphere and Okami it's just the USA version in NTSC-J format so it should feature the extra stuff ala the JPN Director's Cut, USA and PAL versions non?
    1 disk.

Comment

This game doesn't get enough love! I picked it up for a fiver in Game the other week and couldn't put it down. Plus it looks absolutely stunning for a PS2 game.

Comment

£5!!! It just cost me £40
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I still have this sealed on my shelf. I fully intend to dive in. Maybe at christmas when I have a couple of weeks off. How much hours play is in this game?
          Last edited by Skull Commander; 26-08-2008, 14:01.

Comment

Clocked in at 40 hours for me but that's just going through the story and ignoring the other stuff. There's easilly 100 hours here for the completist.

[edit] It was priced at something like £12.99 preowned in Game but scanned as a fiver by the way.
            Last edited by Jusatsushi; 26-08-2008, 13:34.

Comment

I got about 40 hours in, but ultimately got board of the seemingly never ending dungeons.

Loved the weapon upgrading system though, quite original and very well done. Overall a very good game that didn't get the attention it deserved when it got released.

Comment

Cool. I don't really paly big RPG games nowadays, but I really liked the look of RG. One per year is my going rate, this may be the year!

Comment

My dad bought this a while back, I was impressed with it and picked up a copy.

I finished it months back but really enjoyed it, the monster hunting was really good and creating things was annoying but paid off in the end.

The only problem I found was that even though the game uses real-time battles, I still don't like random enemies just coming from nowhere.

Fun fact: Jaster Rogue is voiced by Will Friedle of Batman of the Future fame...........or Boy meets World if you prefer.

Comment

Picked this up today for a fiver, been after it for a while

I'm enjoying it so far although i can tell i'm going to reach a point where i need to grind those levels up!

Comment

I finally took delivery of the Korean English text NTSC-J version of this a few days back. Just spent 10 minutes with it and I'm really digging it. Great game methinks. Infact I prefer it to both FFX: International and Okami, which are the only other English language compatible RPGs available to me.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Really enjoyed this. The story was a little weak and the last dungeon was a bit disappointing but overall a good title. Nice locations, especially the new planet. Weapon creation was awesome too. Some parts like the factory were typical of Level 5 and a bit pointless.

Comment

Wow this thread made me remember I still have this game somewhere on shelf, sealed and all . Was looking forward to it when it came out but now I don't really have time to play it unfortunately.

Comment

You really should play it. Its certainly worth going through.

Comment

Working...
                            X