No announcement yet.

Dunes Static.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried getting some RDM exp yesterday but found myself just running around aimlessly for a couple of hours before changing my mind and helping someone out. That was really weird considering there were 3,500+ ppl online early yesterday.

Comment

Does someone want to set a date+time for our next meeting? I need a kick to get RDM sorted (it's so difficult when BLM+WHM AFs are within reach now). Skelleh's 44BLM/19WHM looks really wank.

Comment

No point setting a date and time without knowing if your RDM is caught up really :/

Comment

lvl17 now and should be 18/19 after one more exp sesh.

Comment

Are we still on for tonight? Gather together where?

I don't know what the situation is with the SleepgaII quest, but if people are going for that it'd be senseless not to tag along as it'll be another three months before I can find the help for it again.

Comment

Apa said he would get back to me for this evening as he wasn’t sure, but he never did. Perhaps leave it a couple of days as I need to put some gear together anyway. What level did your RDM to get on Monday? I think the plan is to hit up either Diving Beetles on Sauromugue or worms on Qufim. Ideally everyone should be 19/20 for this.

If your RDM is only 18 we could maybe duo Maze Makers in Maze of Shakrami this evening if you like to get your EXP up? I think me and thee are the ones most behind in terms of level so we could do with catching up a bit.

Comment

I'm 3k to level 19. It should be fun running from Jeuno to Shakkers with no invis. Shouldn't be a prob, I got Rrehd all the way from Windurst to Jeuno without a single med.

I'll have to see if I'm getting help with anything else first though mate.

Comment

Another night this week sometime?

Comment

I'd like to. Wednesday looks best from my perspective.

Comment

Wanna get something sorted for this week? Friday?

Comment

Working...
                      X