X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get access to this trade forum

Welcome to our new trading forum.

In this forum all current restrictions against people only selling gaming hardware and software are now relaxed. As such, subscribed members can sell anything they wish to - within reason.

Items such as dvds, cds, blu-ray and hd-dvd, av equipment, pc equipment etc etc are now open to those who wish to sell them (and have donated to BordersDown). However, we will frown upon any looking to sell items which we deem as unreasonable such as a house, holiday, car or virtual items.

Members who have not donated to BordersDown (ie their names are not in blue bold) are still able to buy from within this forum, but they cannot offer items for trade.

Aside from the lifted restrictions all the normal trading forum rules are still in place.

Gaming related items should still be listed in the other sales forum, this one is for non-gaming related items only please.

You obviously can have a sales thread running in each fourm at the same time.

For now please start any wanted threads with WTD , if there is a sub-forum created in the future it will make it much easier to spot them.

Thanks to everyone who donated.
    Last edited by charlesr; 02-05-2012, 07:24. Reason: Added reminder

What about wanted threads for non-gaming items?

Comment

still thinking about that - maybe if they get posted in this forum labelled as WANTED...

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu View Post
        still thinking about that - maybe if they get posted in this forum labelled as WANTED...
        Thinking the same. Would be the easiest way to do it.

Comment

Could you make the wanted like a sub folder? It might be hard to search through the wanted threads if they're all mixed in with the sales ones.
          Or is that a silly idea?
          *edit*
          I suppose you could search for WANTED, which might work as long as people label the posts correctly.

Comment

For now please start any wanted threads with WTD , if there is a sub-forum created in the future it will make it much easier to spot them. Thanks.

Comment

Just for clarification:

As before, gaming related items should still be listed in the other sales forum, this one is for non-gaming related items only please.

You obviously can have a sales thread running in each fourm at the same time.

Thanks.

Comment

I know it seems like a bit of a strange request but for those of us who send a lot of PMs and are members of the 'blue brigade' is it possible to reduce the amount of time we have to wait between sending PMs to 30 seconds rather than 1 minute? Just a thought.

Comment

I can't post a new thread in here, is there any reason why i've been restricted?

Comment

Your 12 month donation has expired (hence your non-bold blueness) - you should have got an email letting you know it was due to run out.

Comment

I've expired as well

Didn't receive the reminder mail though so may want to double check that they're going out.

How do we re-subscribe?
                      Last edited by markpsych; 02-03-2008, 01:12.

Comment

Originally posted by markpsych View Post
                        I've expired as well

Didn't receive the reminder mail though so may want to double check that they're going out.

How do we re-subscribe?
                        go to your control panel and its under miscellaneous

i did get the email, but it was sent straight to my junk folder, i almost deleted it by accident

Comment

Thanks Buster.

That's sorted now, light me up John!

Comment

The renewal should be automated, you'd better drop Charlesr a PM and he'll be able to link the payment to your username. Cheers.

Comment

oops mine must of run out yonks ago, but I dont recall getting an email. All sorted - keep up the good work.
                              Any chance of some more reviews by that charming Mr Stone? always a pleasure to read his stuff. (other reviewers are fab also)

Comment

Working...
                              X