Last edited by tbm; 16-03-2007, 13:36.

I'll be on

Comment

i might be on

harry callahan is my xbl handle

Comment

should be on from 7.30ish, drop me an invite

Comment

as per my xbox live post if there's no tv about houses or makeup on tonight i'll be up for it

Comment

I'll be about later on for some Heli action, co-op etc.

Comment

Thanks for the great games. Neil, do you have an uber connection at home too? I'm a week away from ADSL2 (1.5mb up) and on my current connection (750k) we were having problems with 6.....

Anyway, MS just collected my 360 so I am not sure if I will be able to source a core for a bit.

EDIT: A mate a work has agreed to lend me one of his 360's. Bonus!
              Last edited by capcom_suicide; 14-03-2007, 09:09. Reason: A nice turn

Comment

Great games last-night, guys.

Comment

was great to finally have a proper session on this. well, untiil i started to jinx everyone...

the new missions are tough though, they really are`nt messing around this time ! glad its that way, otherwise we`d have it sussed in a couple of sessions, and that would be gash.

Comment

Aye, it's much, much harder than the SP Mode. Completely lucked out in the first co-op mission, going all Rambo when dots was done in by a 'Grunt'.

Comment

i know... get all the way to the end, did everything perfectly, and was done in by a cheap shot ! *hangs head in shame*

Comment

I want to hear a full report tomorrow on how this holds up and compares to the original!!

Comment

I'll be on tonight from 10 so im up for some games if people are still on.

Comment

I will be on from around 10 also... got a few days off work from tomorrow so gonna hit live hard tongiht, hehe.

Campaign is superb and am gonna run through it again on Elevated Risk. Live play is first class and am gonna right in about this over the next few days!!

Comment

me plz

SILENT MOUNTAIN is my new tag

Comment

Working...
                              X