User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gambit6613

Sold me Forza Horizon 2 and arrived mint and when said. Thanks

Fast postage, magazines well packaged, thanks again.

Just bought a brand new copy of Evil Within, which arrived in perfect nick and even ahead of schedule. Great purchase- recommended.

Purchased COD for ps4. very good communication (the same can;t be said for me!) and the parcel was packaged perfectly and sent promptly. great guy.

Sold Gambit Halo MC Collection. He paid instantly. Great bloke, many thanks!!

Dodgy Toys R Us car park dealings ahoy!!

Only joking. Met up with Jon (at the aforementioned location) and he bought my New 3DS from me and it was lovely to meet a forum member and put a face to a name.

Very friendly chap and would certainly trade with again.

Jon bought Far Cry 4 off me, and was a perfect buyer with instant payment and great friendly comms. Can't recommend highly enough.

Thanks again Jon!

Bought The Last of Us Remastered download code and was a flawless transaction. Great seller.

Brought a PS4 game from this nice chap, good turn around, sent the game out packed securely and arrived in great condition. Friendly comms, will happily trade with again in the future.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    Dodgy Toys R Us car park dealings ahoy!!

Only joking. Met up with Jon (at the aforementioned location) and he bought my New 3DS from me and it was lovely to meet a forum member and put a face to a name.

Very friendly chap and would certainly trade with again.
    Sold Jon a New 3DS cover plate. Paid exactly when he said he would and, once again, friendly PMs.

Pleasure to deal with.