No announcement yet.

gambit6613

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a boxed with controller PS4 Slim from Gambit. He's a very friendly person to deal with - and the PS4 etc.. are in great condition.

I'm very happy with my purchase. Highly recommended.

Comment

Purchased God of War 4 a few weeks back (sorry for the delay) and it arrived in great condition. Thanks.

Comment

I bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2 from him and it arrived within the advised timescale. It was also sealed which was greatly appreciated. I'll be happy to do trade with him again in the future.

Comment

Bought Shadow of the Tomb Raider code. Transaction was wrapped up in less than an hour. Awesome stuff. Would trade again.

Comment

Bought FF7 remake from gambit. Excellent all round. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War for PS5 from this fine gentleman.

Despite the fact he didn't tell me about the fantastic mini-game right at the start where you have to faff about setting up multiple downloads the game arrived quickly and in fantastic condition.

I wonder if he actually bothered to play the damn thing after the download installment malarky!!

Cheers.

Comment

Great communication and sales. Top man

Comment

Bought a PS5 controller, no problem at all. Easy and successful transaction

Comment

Working...
                  X