dyer60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dyer60

This man responded to a wanted request of mine. He was very friendly and shipped said item the next day. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thumbs up
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Bought a wii game off me no probs at all top trader.

Comment

I bought a GP2X F200 from James.

Great packagaing and fast delivery. Very good on comms too, which is great.

It's was an ?80 item and everything went perfectly.

Thanks!

Comment

I bought a 3DS game, and he was a pleasure to trade with.

Comment

Perfect transaction with the man! thanks!

Comment

Did some swaps for some expensive wii games and they turned up in great condition.

Comment

Sold me a Switch game. Was clearly packaged carefully and in great condition.

No issues at all, thanks.

Comment

Received Project Zero 2 today on Wii at a great price. Always happy to buy from dyer60 and you should, too.

Comment

Bought Super Aleste for the SFC, working great and in good condition!

Comment

James sorted me with some PS2 discs and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Bought Link’s Awakening from James and I couldn’t have asked for a smoother trade. Excellent seller.

Comment

Sold four Saturn games to this friendly chap and the transaction went as smoothly as the smoothest thing you can imagine. Would definitely buy from / sell to again.

Comment

Top seller. Fast posting and items packed so well. Thanks and take care mate

Comment

Sent me a box of Wii games for the princely sum of nothing Hugely generous ... the good will will be passed on once I've played them. Thanks again dude

Comment

Bought my MD Darius cart, absolutely spot on to deal with, top man.

Comment

Working...
                              X