No announcement yet.

Promyvion-Holla, Dem, Mea ENMs :: Saturday 1:50pm GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as i'd love to fill that role again, i can't. Busy spending time with teh ex girlfriend in Manchester on Saturday lol. Emailed Uni tech support again to unblock the ports but it's going to be another No

Comment

ok guys np. Dara I can sub WHM for back-up cures... no need for enfeebling boost now you're coming as RDM. Bev + Lutann usually carry hi-pots in case of emergencies.

Good luck with the ports rep.

Comment

I can't remember who our 6th was for this now (as discussed in P.Aqueducts). Rabs or Tickle was it?

Perfect time for recollection farming as I definately suggest using some of our anima on Mea now after the debacle that was last week.

Comment

I think Apa said he was interested?

Also, with Lutann and Bevan presumably handling the dual-tank setup, can I come as NIN/rng for some extra damage?

Oh and I will have Dynamis sometime between 7:30pm and 8pm so will need to leave to get to that.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
            I think Apa said he was interested?

Also, with Lutann and Bevan presumably handling the dual-tank setup, can I come as NIN/rng for some extra damage?

Oh and I will have Dynamis sometime between 7:30pm and 8pm so will need to leave to get to that.
            Sure, 4pm start or even earlier if I can sort it with Bev.

Yay!! our earring sold! We should come out with 200k each.

Only another 140k to go for my Penitent's Rope. I'm having a Fallows clearout too in prep for the server migrations so that'll bring me even closer.
            Last edited by dataDave; 19-04-2007, 10:22.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post

Only another 140k to go for my Penitent's Rope. I'm having a Fallows clearout too in prep for the server migrations so that'll bring me even closer.
              Look me up tonight so I can get teh gilz to ya! Also, I somehow ended up with a Somber Cluster which I sold for 85k, so I have the gil for that too.

Comment

That's great man! Let's hope we get some more goodies this weekend. lol.

Comment

Thanks for the headsup on the earring sale Davi, another 200k is always well recieved in the "Bank of Dara"

On the subject of promies, it might be a case of needing to make it sometime late morning-very early afternoon for people needing Dynamis. I remember last week's run clashed as the Dynacore run had started but we'd only just entered our second spire I think it was, due to earlier faffing.

Comment

Anychance my spot has been filled? Been dumped for her bf again lol, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                      Anychance my spot has been filled? Been dumped for her bf again lol, bitch.
                      Yeah soz mate, I didn't think you were back for 7weeks?

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                      On the subject of promies, it might be a case of needing to make it sometime late morning-very early afternoon for people needing Dynamis. I remember last week's run clashed as the Dynacore run had started but we'd only just entered our second spire I think it was, due to earlier faffing.
                      Yeah, I still need to speak to Bevan to see how early he can be on. I reckon we do Mea 1st this week and then we can blow anima + 2hrs 1st.

Comment

Agree with Dara. I can only take part in this, this Saturday because I am attending the later Dynamis run at 7:30pm. Normally I will be starting at 4:30pm.

Still looking forward to it mind

Comment

I've just realised that we won't have a WHM for the tellehs. ; ;

So here's the plan... We do Mea 1st with me as WHM as that's the hardest (plus it'll give me lvl55). Then we telleh to Holla as that's a massive trek, I warp back to Al Zahbi to change to BLM then get a random telleh back. We cane through Holla then get on Chocobos to Dem.

Hopefully shouldn't take longer than 3hrs depending on our luck with the Memory Recepticles.

Comment

No worries dude, usually pop in the odd weekend to see me folks, would pop back for these though ^^. Nice to hear the Earring sold. Good luck with this weeks.

Comment

Yeah, I still need to speak to Bevan to see how early he can be on. I reckon we do Mea 1st this week and then we can blow anima + 2hrs 1st.
                              Is 4pm (your time) ok again? If you want to try and make it earlier, let me know.

Comment

4pm would probably be too late in the day, especially if we don't get started for an hour like last time.

4pm would LITERALLY have to be the start time, ie actually inside the first promy, so we would probably gather 30 minutes prior.

Comment

Working...
                                X