No announcement yet.

Promyvion-Holla, Dem, Mea ENMs :: Saturday 1:50pm GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we all get ready and meet at Lower Jeuno for 3:00pm? 10am for Bev?

We should be able to start right away if everyone is there and ready, although this is all too unpredictable with the MRs.

Comment

Dara, you signed up for the early Xarcabard clear on Dynacore right? you do know that is a {gather together} for 4:30pm right (11:30am EST).

Even with the best luck in the world, you won't be doing 3 promy ENMs in time XD

Comment

Oh yea lol, nvm then.

Its going to have to be Early Saturday or sometime sunday then for me unfortunately.

Comment

How'd it go this week? Won't be long now before my, Summer in the Sun FF-fest, huzzah for Wireless.

Comment

Anyone up for more 9k exp goodness tomorrow?

We should really look into some different ENMs after this weekend, or we can decide on a change tomorrow even.

Comment

Me please! Lost a lot of EXP yesterday and could use some of it back. once again Dynamis commences at 7:30pm so I need to be done before that.

NIN/rng again if possible.

Comment

Put me down this week, no Xarcabard clear this week so not a vital early run.

Not sure which job yet tho, will need to think on it.

Comment

Is Reploid knocking about? icba being healer again ><

Comment

I can make it. Same time again?

Comment

yep - 3pm Bev

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                        Is Reploid knocking about? icba being healer again ><
                        Aye go on then, am 7k to 51, will be able to use my funky Light and Dark staves.

Comment

Toreador's Ring - yes, please.

5mil? 800k would probably bling me out until lvl68 both jobs and unless I find 300k from somewhere fast I'm going to have to stall my EXP again

I can carry on past lvl60s without the p.rope, however I like meh gear and if I skip it I'll probably never bother with it. I'm a bit bored of this Friar's Rope + at lvl60 WHM that takes the piss a bit. :l

---

Perhaps we could spend an hour doing one of the usual ENMs in an attempt to farm anima?

---

Looking at eremites+1's (and pimping 30/40/50 cap in general), not too bad a price tbh considering it looks like I'll be doing Prom's forever. Also thinking about saving up for full Kampf as a welcome gift to Fallows if SE ever get this server migration thing working.
                          Last edited by dataDave; 01-05-2007, 10:25.

Comment

Any setup for this yet? I'll be up for it as usual. All these ENM's can't be good for my skills -.-

Comment

We need a list of people helping with the climb and a list of ppl doing the ENM.

Me, Bev, Rare + Rep so far.

Could be doing with a RDM and any other DD.
                              Last edited by dataDave; 03-05-2007, 12:05.

Comment

I'll do ENM. NIN/war only tho. Not got /rng high enough to be subbed. Can help with climb too if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X