No announcement yet.

Promyvion-Holla, Dem, Mea ENMs :: Saturday 1:50pm GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst I still want to be part of this, I've just checked and the Dynamis I want to attend on Saturday is the early (5pm) run and not the later one. This means if we "start" at 3pm I will only be able to do 1, 2 at max, runs.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
      Whilst I still want to be part of this, I've just checked and the Dynamis I want to attend on Saturday is the early (5pm) run and not the later one. This means if we "start" at 3pm I will only be able to do 1, 2 at max, runs.
      If you want to move this back an hour or two so Rare can make it, that's ok with me. I'm usually wide awake on Saturday mornings anyway.

Also, which promy do you want to try first? I'll log out there Friday night to save some time.

Comment

Well, if we do the easiest first (dem) then at least we come away with something even if (on the off chance) the two harder promies are unsuccessful.

I don't mind when we do this on Saturday, I don't think I have any other plans, just need an hour or so prior warning.

Comment

Aye, 2pm is fine. These zones are really gimp now so shouldn't take long, Rabs soloed his way the 4th floor =/
          I'll ask Davi to alter the thread title.

Comment

Yeah, hardly any mobs at all now. All the best bits have been removed.

They've even cut out most of the strays FFS. What's the point of that?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
              They've even cut out most of the strays FFS. What's the point of that?
              That makes me a bit useless when fighting the MR's then.

Comment

You could always fight the MR

Comment

Hardly any strays at the MR. We thought a group had been through before us.

Comment

Aren't you in British Summer Time at the mo, chaps? I know you never see the sun anyhow, but still...

Comment

You've got me down for nin/war. My ninja is only level 19. I'll be coming as war/nin.

Can some let me know if this is ok. I need to buy the gear you see.

Comment

Good run yesterday, kicked off spot on (or 8 mins past) and took 2hrs to complete, most of that running around after those dud MRs. Shame the only half decent drop was Sombor. I'd be up for this again next week, or try and mix the formula abit. Do Enms for gil or gear people want for example, after a drop from Brothers myself, question is will other people let a 1million drop go
                        Last edited by Rep; 06-08-2007, 10:02.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                          Good run yesterday, kicked off spot on (or 8 mins past) and took 2hrs to complete, most of that running around after those dudes MRs. Shame the only half decent drop was Sombor. I'd be up for this again next week, or try and mix the formula abit. Do Enms for gil or gear people want for example, after a drop from Brothers myself, question is will other people let a 1million drop go?
                          That all depends on whether or not you can somehow persuade people to join you. The problem is most of us seem unwilling, much of the time, to do BC/KS/ENMs even when there's incentive to do so.

Comment

Working...
                          X