Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merit / Exp party tonight - Do you need it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG What a messer!! PLD sucks!?

Well, luckily NIN is lv.21 if we need a tank, although that's probably the least on my exp priority list out of all of my jobs considering I'm now safe until 42THF- which is also going to take forever anyway but tbh I need to think about farming things.

I really need to think about getting RDM to 30+ though before I return to BLM.

Comment

Will be doing this again tonight (Lv73+) if anyone is interested. Had a solid but safe party last night which netted me 15k Exp. Also shows how well a 2 x RDM setup can work if co-ordinated correctly ...and made me really want some Relic armour!

Comment

I should be on tonight so I'm game!

Comment

Cool, im up for this tonight.

Comment

I should be on fairly early tonight, aiming for before 8.30pm

Comment

congratulations Talizker

Comment

Looking to get a buffer on 75 before starting with Merits (or Salvage) if anyone is interested tonight.

Comment

I may be interested depends on timing really against triggers and assault.

Comment

I would like to do a little RDM buffering this week if anybodies interested

Comment

I'd recommend trying for a manaburn party Tal, you'd make alot more exp than a standard tp burn one.

Comment

Tal I’m hoping to merit one evening this week partly to try out my full gear setup, partly to get the last Imperial Standing needed to upgrade my mog locker to 80 spaces (a guess a few merit points wouldn’t hurt either). Ideally Tuesday or Wednesday.

There’s another NIN in my skill shell that wants to merit with me to compare setups so I should be able to rope him in.

Comment

Working...
                        X