No announcement yet.

Sleepga II quest tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekday evenings are best for me, over the next two weeks.

I might try and get the quest going myself so I can sell it for some gil.

Comment

Any chance we can do this sometime?

Comment

How about tonight?

Comment

Woo!! We need Bevan though. ; ;

What time will you be on until matey? He usually logs in at 11pm+ although he's been away these past couple of days iirc.

Comment

Im off work today and tomorrow so I can be on as late as needed, I will probably be logged in by 6pm though.

Also if Bevan doesnt show we can always help him another time, if its true that Bst can solo the NM then we should be ok.

Comment

OK mate, I wouldn't want to waste your time in doing it twice like. Unless it only takes 10mins.

Comment

Tonight would be great. I'll try and log on as soon as I can.

Comment

Woo!! Easy peasy!

Comment

Nice. Finally done. Apart from Skelleh who DC'd before the ??? re-popped. ; ;

Nice little set of quests + cut scenes that was.

Comment

There were some funny moments last night, the way it started with the agro and NM being popped, followed by numerous deaths was quite funny, im glad I didn't engage the steelshell, I was just about to when I saw the NM spawn.

As for the NM itself it was as usual for Bst all reliant on charm working, when I failed one I took a bit of damage, luckily charm worked the second time, plus Feral Howl worked, which bought me about 5 secs. Only other time it got close was when changing pet again I got caught in its Petrify move, didn't last long enough to be a problem though.

Also Skele I still need to do this for myself so when im ready to do it I will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X