Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, so it was you who sent me the friend request lol XD

Comment

You just need to get your connection sorted so you're not kicked every 4mins (nothing's changed there then).

---

So when are we getting some Halo3 sorted? Who's got it so far?
      Last edited by dataDave; 01-10-2007, 09:03.

Comment

I'm up for a few games this evening if you're around mate. You signed out just as I was finished with the sky run on Saturday

edit: If I can salvage another 48 hour code that is, have a 13 month sub on it's way from HMV but that could take anywhere up to a week to turn up.

Comment

Ill be on halo tonite on multiplayer.

Comment

Got a copy of Halo mself but only played campaign for 10 minutes. If you set up some multiplayer matches I'm willing to give it a blast. I'm on 360 a lot these days (thanks to Blue Dragon and Puzzle Fighter) so I should be available.

Comment

Woo! let's set a time then. Will need to designate time away from WoW for minimal honour points lost to Halo. ><

If not I'll keep checking live to see who's on. I think I deleted you some time ago Rare as it was basically pointless having the FFXI crew on the list.

Was gonna lend the 360 to a mate this week but I'll give it to him tomorrow now.
              Last edited by dataDave; 01-10-2007, 11:34.

Comment

Sorry if I missed out last night. I was on 360 for a couple of hours playing Symphony of the Night but only got an invite from Tickle about 5 minutes before I was about to switch off to watch the football.

Did come back on around 10pm but people didn't seem to be online. Another time hopefully

Comment

I won't be back on until weekend now. Let's try and get some games arranged for Saturday.

Dara mate, you came on just as my friend was leaving and taking my 360 with him.

Comment

Well I'll probably be around this evening if anyone fancies a few more games - you might not hear much from me (I blame much of last night's silence on my dodgy wireless headset which kept de-synching itself so I just switched to the wired one after a few games), but I'll chirp up with some clever anecdote or punishing rebutal from time to time

Comment

Yeah, me, tobal and dara had a few good games last night. Was fun defo up for it again

Comment

OK then set a time on Sat for a FFXI crew halo bash.

Comment

Nothing wrong with connection matey Sorted it out that day in Bolton. Just had no time at all this week, Uni is a priority. Some Bomberman sessions would rawk too.

Comment

Ok, looks like I'm out of 360 action for a while.

RRoD 4tl

That'll learn me to start enjoying my 360.

Comment

Is no 360 safe? I've not RR'd yet and touch wood it never happens. A knackered disk drive however is enough for me.

Comment

I've been kind of expecting it for a while. The night I started Blue Dragon the console did the same first time I tried to power it on but worked on second attempt.

Glad I managed to get that game finished before it packed up. I fully expect the console to maybe work again in the morning but I'm sure it's not worth holding off the MS call.

Comment

Working...
                                X