Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Expansion: Wings of the Goddess/Divine Soldiers of Altana (Release - 22/11/07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!! DANCER!

I wanna be a dancer!!!

omg omg omg omg omg!

I'll be making a trip to states to buy the game and come back! DANCER!

*so excited*

Comment

They need Necromancer to spark any interest in me... imagine the abilities..

2hr: Sacrifice.
      Sacrifices a team member for double the HP dmg on the target (imagine an AoE version that sacrifices the whole team apart from the NEC!! Party wiping job abilities ftw!)

(and no, that isn't in WoW, I came up with that idea whilst brushing my teeth)

Far too many buff/debuff jobs now. Especially if Time Mage comes to light (likely). We need more massive damage/high risk type jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
        They need Necromancer to spark any interest in me... imagine the abilities..

2hr: Sacrifice.
        Sacrifices a team member for double the HP dmg on the target (imagine an AoE version that sacrifices the whole team apart from the NEC!! Party wiping job abilities ftw!)

(and no, that isn't in WoW, I came up with that idea whilst brushing my teeth)

Far too many buff/debuff jobs now. Especially if Time Mage comes to light (likely). We need more massive damage/high risk type jobs.
        I thought Warlocks in WoW had a spell where you could sacrifice a group member (with their consent) in order to summon something? It's not quite the same, but it would be good if SE could implement a similar ability. Of course it would be alot more fun if it didn't require consent ala warp II, but there's no way in Hell that would ever happen

Comment

If they do I haven't learned it yet (lv59).

I've heard of Demon Seed or something, where you cast a DoT on an enemy and if it kills them off there is a chance it converts them into a Felguard.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            If they do I haven't learned it yet (lv59).

I've heard of Demon Seed or something, where you cast a DoT on an enemy and if it kills them off there is a chance it converts them into a Felguard.
            I'm sure there's a spell that you cast in order to summon some sort of huge demon - requires a sacrifice. I read about it on the website somewhere.

Edit: Yes I'm right, it's called "Ritual of Doom" and it sacrifices a random participant involved in the summoning. Used to create a Doomguard apparently. Not sure what level it is mind you.
            Last edited by Daragon; 21-09-2007, 17:07.

Comment

Haha, awesomeness, told you they'd add Dancer. Up next for "Rep is right, Blm gets Meteor"

Comment

new trailor up on official site

New WS maybe.

Looks like the dancer is tankin too, maybe not thou.

Comment

Awesome, Warriors of Dawn, Ochus,
                  , Dancers, alot of classic FF stuff there.

Atomos would make more sense to go back in time then Alexander.

Can't wait to see Karaha-Baruha in action there during the Windy battle.
                  Last edited by Rep; 24-09-2007, 00:00.

Comment

awesome!! I'm gonna be a dancer!!

Did you see the new weaponskills!?

Comment

Just when I was thinking it was time to lay down the katanas forever, Square-Enix get me all giddy all over again.

Comment

The trailer makes the expansion look a LOT darker in tone compared to Treasures of Aht Urghan. Hopefully it will have a meaty storyline/mission line to get stuck into.

Nice to get Dancer confirmed too.

Bring on the Galka

Comment

There is some speculation that Dancer is going to be a female onry job (thank atlanta, no Galka dancer!) and the males will get Berserker. Who knows...

Comment

What's this???? BOO! I say again BOOOO!

Who the hell wants berserker? It'll just be another WAR and will probably be used just as less.

You get male dancers irl and SE allowed females to use the WAR job which if we're going by this mentality they should have denied also, so it's probably just rumor mongering. I don't see them restricting a job based on sex of all things.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                              You get male dancers irl.
                              Maybe during today's free thinking "it's ok to be gay" environment... not back during times of knights + dragons etc. Male dancing was totally frowned upon, and rightly so. Infact, I don't think it was until black men were invented that male dancing was fully accepted, unless we're on about morris dancing - now that is teh gh3y.

Yay! Berserker! That's a nice rumour. I said they should have come up with BSK a couple of years ago after having a hard time looking for a tank.

Comment

Has no one seen the latest video?

There appears to be 2 male Hume Dancers on the stage with the blonde bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X