No announcement yet.

*Official Rargh* TaAU Mission Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy to help out with Shield of Diplomacy and get the six of us ready for the next couple of fights together.

Comment

i think im on that one too

Comment

Am coming up to missions 12/13 - the fight where you need a drop from the marlboros first. If anyone else needs this let me know ...

Comment

/ Maria does.

Comment

dj you and maria can duo the drop ... heh just beat ToAU 22

Comment

What day is best to do Puppet in Peril guys? Don't forget Wednesday is Champions League Final if you are a footy fan... Is there anyone else that needs this / wants to help other than those mentioned?

Daragon
              Talizker
              Tobal
              Tsingtao

Comment

Any ideas about when you guys want to try Puppet in Peril?

Comment

After tonight next night I'm avaialble to play will be next Wednesday, maybe Tuesday is I skip Dynamis. I've not checked where it is yet...

Comment

I might be available tonight if you guys are up for it. I think I'm past the 24 hour CS.

Comment

Not sure if you're still updating this Tal, but incredibly I made progress.

Was in Aydeewa Subterrainea for a different quest and decided to have a proper look around. Found myself getting deeper and deeper and came across an open area (with ruins) that looked absolutely incredible and sure enough, found the cut scene marker. After this I cleared the next CS along so I am know on Shield of Diplomacy.

Comment

How up to date is this thread Tal?

With Zilart and CoP complete I now want to work on Treasures of Aht Urghan mission line and I am interested to know where everyone else is in the grand scheme of things. I Know Wedge and Moot are both essentially at the start but I’ve offered to team up with them from there to get them past The Black Coffin but if other people need too, I can include them.

Think I'll replay all the cutscenes too as I work through it. One of the reasons for ignoring ToAU was the confusion of having multiple mission lines active at once. I need a refresh.

Comment

I'm on mission 9-1 Undersea Scouting, not sure if I'm anywhere near the mission Wedge & Moot are on.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            How up to date is this thread Tal?
                            Updated with as much info as I have - not sure how accurate everything is now as i've not been around much in the last 3-4 weeks. I am good to try and move on with these or help out with repeats if needed.

Comment

Thanks Tal

Comment

Update is finally here at last. Got these missions penciled in for Wednesday evening, so far:

Rep
                                Tobal
                                Dj
                                Dara

As far as i'm aware Tsing and Rabs also need. What time is best for everyone?
                                Last edited by Rep; 27-08-2007, 12:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X