• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I **** for Britain

Comment

I have that. Pure OJ is the one that does me up

Squit squit squit.

Comment

Stewed apple for me Round yours then for a nice apple crumble washed down with some refreshing OJ. Squit-tastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain View Post
          I had this when I was 27. Did they stick a swab thing up your japs eye for good measure?
          As in if they were trying to determine if it was an STD or not? No, but I got asked the questions.
          After giving a sample though the test showed it was an infection.

Could be a kidney stone though just have to see if it returns, the doc gave me a proper sample bottle and stuff incase I get probs again.

Comment

I'm prone to styes and eyesores and after a heavy drinking session yesterday, woke up with one hell of a sore, bloodshot right eye. It feels like a razorblade is sliding up and down my eye each time I blink and it's been that way since 6am! My right nostril also seems to be running with really watery, clear, tear-like snot as a result (???)

Comment

That'll be the Bugle

Comment

lovesick, that is all.

i have hayfever usually but i've fought it off with nary a sniffle this year which i'm really glad about.

Comment

www.cystinosis.org.uk

Both parents are carriers, sister is a carrier, brother is either carrier or non-carrier and me? I have the illness itself.

Sadly it's incurable and I have to take 30 pills a day to keep alive.
                  Not as bad as before my Kidney transplant (2001, when I Was 10) had to have about 20 pills, 30 mils of the most disgusting stuff i've ever tasted and 10 injections a week!

Ah well. At least I havent had to suffer Dialysis.... yet
                  Last edited by Ouenben; 23-05-2007, 22:48.

Comment

You on the eye-drops Ben?

On topic: I haven't got any illnesses, really. I've been blessed with excellent health all my life and have a very powerful immune system.

Comment

I have chronic fatigue syndrome, and have had it for 4/5 years now. I've got it particularly badly, so I'm pretty much house-bound. My energy levels are so low that even something as simple as going to the shops to pick up the latest game can mean I'm over-exerting myself (the problem is I don't usually realise it until I'm actually back in the car/back home) which usually leaves me in bed for days afterwards without the energy / will to play said game.

I have hypersensitivity to light and sound, so I spend a lot of my time with the blinds down, and am constantly asking people to be a lot quieter when they're speaking etc.

Poor temperature control means that I had my window wide open all winter, as I was finding it too hot, and other times I'll suddenly feel very cold.

My short-term memory is absolutely terrible now - I can forget things even just a couple of minutes after doing them, yet I have no problem remembering technical details on a variety of subjects a lot of the time. The "brain fog" is horrible - right in the middle of a conversation I'll lose track of what's being said, or what I'm trying to say, meaning I have to ask people to repeat things, and there are often long pauses in conversation when I'm hunting around trying to find the right word etc. Makes me feel like a right idiot.

Whenever I post something up on a message board, I'm constantly going over it, as I'm terrible for repeating myself, or using the same words over and over.

I'm absolutely terrible at keeping track of time now as well - hours can pass and feel like minutes, or vice-versa. Things I thought only happened recently can have been months if not years ago. For example, a friend was telling me he's thinking of getting a new car now - I said something along the lines of "but didn't you just get a new one recently?" thinking it was only 4/5 months ago, and it had actually been over 2 years.

And that's just the start of it. It could be a lot worse though I suppose.

Comment

I'm in the IBS club, and like Nick pure orange juice will RUIN me Literally if I have a glass of that it's toilet city for me.

I take IBS one step further mind you and also fall into the IBD category too (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) Not as bad as it sounds, but then having had surgury for it, it shouldn't be!

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                          I'm in the IBS club, and like Nick pure orange juice will RUIN me Literally if I have a glass of that it's toilet city for me.

I take IBS one step further mind you and also fall into the IBD category too (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) Not as bad as it sounds, but then having had surgury for it, it shouldn't be!
                          Your username doesn't fit with your 'problem', espcially after an OJ

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                            Your username doesn't fit with your 'problem', espcially after an OJ

I never thought of that - I think I should clearly be LACK OF Friction

Comment

wait till you get to the next stage of IBS, aka Crohns Disease.

I had part of my small intestine removed in 2004, 13 feet infact, was off my feet for 3 months.. before that i was pissing 15/20 times a day easy, now my bladders more like a Camels..

Fairly Injury free atm..

Comment

Originally posted by Psi View Post
                                You on the eye-drops Ben?

On topic: I haven't got any illnesses, really. I've been blessed with excellent health all my life and have a very powerful immune system.
                                well i take them when i remember yeh

Comment

Working...
                                X