No announcement yet.

jamesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Jamsey a zelda disc for the gamecube. Great comms and very fast payment. Overall great!

Comment

I bought a game from James. Really friendly guy and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in future. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought Crysis from me & paid instantly, recommended buyer!

Comment

jamesy bought a 360 game off me. Paid fast and with good communication.

Cheers!

Comment

Jamesy is a legend! I bought a PS3 game from him, came through my door the day after I paid for it! Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Second deal with Jamesy and the same quick delivery and item very well packed.Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold a 360 arcade stick to Jamesy. Instant payment as usual. I'm running out of nice things to say

Comment

bought a couple of items from me and paid exactly when he saif he would

excellent sale as always

Comment

James bought a couple of Saturn games from me and he paid quickly. Friendly PMs too, top man.

Comment

Sold Jamesy AC DS and a ps1 controller, paid instantly, top trade!

Comment

Bought a megadrive game from me, fast payment, no problems. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Stranglehold on the 360 from me, no problems whatsoever! Speedy Payment, Great Comms!

Thanks

Alex

Comment

Bought a JPN Wii and games from me, instant payment and good comms, excellent all round. Highly recommended

Comment

Sold jamesy some mags this week - speedy payment and excellent comms, great buyer!

Comment

Still as good as he ever was (oo-er matron!) top bloke to trade with.

Comment

Working...
                                X