No announcement yet.

jamesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamesy bought my Final Fight CD from me. Always a pleasure to deal with, trade was smooth, paid straight away no problems.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

Great bloke to deal with. Thanks James.

Comment

Thanks James. Lovely to deal with as always

Comment

James bought my Jpn Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes. Paid straight away, what a diamond geezer

Comment

Sold me Ikaruga on the cube, i couldnt be happier with it cheers mate!

Comment

Sold Strider for the MD to jamesy. Top lad to do business with as always. Thanks again.

Comment

sold policenauts to J. No probs at all,friendly and has great taste in games..

Comment

Thanks J. Great seller + fair

Comment

Sold James a couple of N64 games, the perfect trader again, cheers mate!

Comment

Traded a game for a controller with James. Trade was as smooth as Duncan Goodhew's head.

Thanks.

Comment

I obught PAL Wii Madworld off jamesy.

Arrived very fast.

Comment

bought a few stuff from me,paid no problem and was a gent thro out

Comment

Bought a couple of PS1 games from me - great to deal with. Thanks very much

Comment

I bought N64 Jet Force Gemini and Mission Impossible off jamesy. Great communication and very friendly to deal with, and I received the games extremely quickly. Thanks very much for a fast pleasant transaction

Comment

Sold jamesy a ton of games and also traded Metal Arms PAL xbox for PAL PS2 MGS2.

Instant payment, no problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X