No announcement yet.

Atticus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me Modern Warfare 2 on the 360. Great comms, lightning quick delivery, top notch all around. Thanks very much

Comment

Bought True Blood Season 1 on Blu-ray from Phil.

Great comms, excellent price and turned up super fast in mintyfresh condition.

Great fella who has impeccable taste in US TV programmes!!

Comment

Phil bought Shenmue 1 & 2 off me. Nice and easy and rapid payment. Top bloke all round!

Comment

Bought an NTSC-J copy of Bayonetta from Phil, which was posted out straight away and in top order.
          Great to deal with as expected.
          Cheers

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast bundle from me, fast payment and was very friendly over pm (even when I told him I couldn't find one of my games I'd agreed to sell). Top buyer!

Comment

Bought a 360 Wireless N Adapter from me, paid instantly, good comms, a great fella to deal with, highly recommended. Cheers

Comment

Top seller. No problems here. Thanks again buddy!

Comment

I sold a DC game to Atticus. Payment was instant via Paypal.

Excellent buyer.

Comment

Quick postage and a pleasure to deal with Recommended!

Comment

Bought RSG off me (no, don't go round and rob his house). Prompt buyer with excellent comms and quick replies. Recommended!

Comment

I brought a Jap Xbox 360 and some games from Phil. What can I say. Ultra pro packaging (better than you get when buying something from an online store!), top comms and uber friendly throughout!

This kind of transaction from another top forumite is why I love NTSC-UK!

Highly recommended!

Many thanks Phil

Comment

Sold me 2 South Park boxsets. Very cheap and very quick postage. Cheers Phil.
                          Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

A pleasure to deal with, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

Phil sold me 2 DVDs i had longed after for quite some time, and at an amazing bargain to boot!!

Comms were fantastic, and package was delivered super quickly.

I've now decided to divorce my wife, and marry him.

Comment

Purchased Demon Souls off Phil, great comms (as always), Arrived next day, well packaged as described.

Thanks for the little note, I shall heed it well!

Comment

Working...
                                X