Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My PAL 360 I had for about 18 months, JP one only about 4.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      My PAL 360 I had for about 18 months, JP one only about 4.
      Well then my friend you have muchio to learn about the disaster of X360! Don't get me wrong when it works its great. I knowas I have had one since launch date, but the sheer crapness of its design and determination for it to last no longer than from what I have witnessed as 18 months maximum is an utter joke

I have laid out my living room to accomodate a 1ft clear zone for the stupid thing aside from the surface it is placed on. Maybe I should have the next one on stilts ffs *facepalm*.
      Still I am sure the replacement one I get will hopefully be a little more quiet and inevitably die in the same manner as all the previous. I would have picked a Japanese one up but I learn't my lesson very early on with this console.

Comment

Some of you lot who've had numerous 360s die have the patience of a saint.

Comment

Hurm, I don't even play mine much - and the games that I play are mostly 2D now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
            Some of you lot who've had numerous 360s die have the patience of a saint.
            If it were not for xbox live & the crew I game with I'd ditch it pronto, the call centre really is the ultimate in rage mode though. Being asked FaMMyDoDd questions about a console the person asking you has probably never seen, to find the issue.... When you already know the issue as you had it numerous times prev and still have to endure the entire playthrough of the scripted non caring BS truly awful.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Hurm, I don't even play mine much - and the games that I play are mostly 2D now.
            Resistance is futile you will be assimilated. Mushihimesama Futari, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Frogger regardless of the flavour the time bomb is ticking

Comment

I've read numerous stories of the UPS guys becoming all too familiar with picking up dead 360s. It's so bad that no matter what version you have, it's a question of when your 360 will give up the ghost. No if whatsoever. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                I've read numerous stories of the UPS guys becoming all too familiar with picking up dead 360s. It's so bad that no matter what version you have, it's a question of when your 360 will give up the ghost. No if whatsoever. Shocking.
                Yeah, I had to send back my brothers Zepher 360 - one return the guy was like "here's your 360 back".

Comment

Did he say, "I'll be back"?

Some of the UPS guys must have had a joke or two about collecting dead 360s. They've had plenty of practice lol.

Comment

Maybe the UPS guys are pouring some eroding liquid into the 360s they return? After all, they're the only people doing well out of all of this....

Question to Mods - any chance we could reset the Poll in this thread? Because seriously, I doubt it reflects the truth anymore.

Comment

Yes, it's all part of Bill's plan to get you to fork out more money on repairs or a brand new replacement 360 lol.

But yeah, this thread was created back in what...2005? And it's still going? Bloody hell. Tales of woe galore here.

Comment

Does Bill own UPS? A covert way to make more money from his other company!

Comment

The truth can be more stranger than fiction, my friend.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X