No announcement yet.

Rise of the Zilart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wedge is in then i'm all good for tonight ~ can you post here once you decide?

If not it'll be either somre more Exp/Merit or Forza 2 on the 360 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
      Maybe, im supposed to be going to Bournemouth Beach today but I really cant be bothered, depends how pressured I am into going.
      Next time you go, head a bit further east along to Southbourne, which has a much quieter beach and is still only a 20 minute walk from Bournemouth's facilities. Parking is slightly less manic (although on a hot Saturday its bad everywhere), there are some nice walks over Hengistbury Head (there's a tea room), and Southbourne Grove has a decent chippie opposite the bus stop (the one near the green "grove" bit that leads from the beach).

Check out the Commodore Hotel if you fancy cooling off with a pint. Used to play backgammon in there, a very long time ago ... was within walking distance of where I lived for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by vwilsonuk View Post
        Next time you go, head a bit further east along to Southbourne, which has a much quieter beach and is still only a 20 minute walk from Bournemouth's facilities. Parking is slightly less manic (although on a hot Saturday its bad everywhere), there are some nice walks over Hengistbury Head (there's a tea room), and Southbourne Grove has a decent chippie opposite the bus stop (the one near the green "grove" bit that leads from the beach).

Check out the Commodore Hotel if you fancy cooling off with a pint. Used to play backgammon in there, a very long time ago ... was within walking distance of where I lived for a while.
        Thanks for the info Hic, I didn't go today but I think I might be on Sunday, will see about heading down to Southbourne.

Comment

Is that a yes for FFXI tonight Wedge dude?

Comment

Unfortunately im off out to the pub tonight now so will not be able to do this tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X