No announcement yet.

Salvage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, well you die and Rdm doesn't have magic unlocked your in trouble...

Comment

Wont be online much tonite i dont think, but ill get logged on b4 10pm for this

Comment

Well that was really good fun

DJ just bought up an important point on MSN in that do we keep the Cells that are in our inventory so can be used on the next run? I dropped my spares this time as I was short on space but if they can be kept and used I will at least try and keep a Magic, Sub & MP for the next time. As we had a BLM join last night I guess I should have gone /whm as well but it was all a bit last minute... plus he didnt seem very bothered about the Sleepga thing so I guess it was a good job I was /blm...

Can't wait for next week!

Comment

First off, apologies for having to scoot so quickly last night, but I literally had to go when I did. I don’t expect to have that happen again. Just one of those things.

It was good fun but a bit baffling with Tobal mentioning things as we were going and not really making sense (“kill the puddings with spiky heads” ), hopefully he can post up some detailed explanations of what we were supposed to be doing.

I really hope I can keep up the costs for meds to be doing this on a weekly basis but I have so little time to make gil any more and Limbus’ 30k two times a week is still a real kick in the pants.

Also, will you be keeping track of what drops people have gotten so far and 1st/2nd lot pieces will be for everyone Tob?

Comment

Oh god, really sorry I missed this - I forgot all about it and hadn't been on at all yesterday as I'd gone out for the evening with friends

I suppose this BLM you went with yesterday will be wanting to go with you next time as well?

Comment

It was Segg dara, but more blms the better

Comment

Would you have used multiple blms even if I was there though? How many people did you end up going with?

Comment

We ran with 7. I think Tobal is hoping to have our numbers slightly higher so we may be adding people. We actually got 2 armour drops so Tal and Rabs are already 1/3 on the way to getting a piece of Salvage armour.

Comment

Whats the optimum number for this then? How far did you get?

Comment

I honestly do not know. What I can say is that one Bomb type monster Tobal said we had to kill it before it used Self-Destruct (it grew in size, Snoll Tsar style) and we failed at around 20% so I’d imagine that means we need a few more people.

Comment

tbh we didnt get very far at all, there was much more farming we could have done and as rare says it would have been nice to be able to kill the NM. Although i think we did well for our numbers and our 1st run. Onry 1 death

Yes id say would would have used multiple blms dara.

2 peices of armor already it pretty tops for a small man run id say. When ive talked to people they say that salvage is pretty easy like limbus people just need to get into it.

Its very cost affective too, i took in a hi pot tank and a RR scroll and used food i already had. So the run cost me 5k and 1500 AP Nice. Although if i get the parts for Ares body lol its gonna cost about 3mil to upgrade >.>

Comment

Looking at current prices on ffxiah, you’re talking approximately:

Head – 1.2m gil
                          Body – 5.4m gil
                          Hands – 860k
                          Legs – 20k
                          Feet – 90k

Luckily, I’m most interested in legs and feet to start with

My biggest cost last night was a Hi-Reraiser for 10k (and I never even died )

Comment

Typically I'm most interested in the Cuirass, shouldn't take me long to generate that much cash mind. Reckon I can do a million a week if I need to, tend to make around 200k not trying to.

Was interesting last night, NM on level 1 had to be killed in less that 30 secs.

NM level 2 didn't pop as if you watched the puddings they displayed spikes on their heads at a certain percentage dead. All 5 had to be killed showing spokes for the NM to pop, the spikes went down after around 15 secs and I think appeared at 50%. In future store TP till spikes appear.

Level 3 the triple gears had to be killed in the 3 large rooms to pop the NM. {EDIT} More research done, to spawn the NM you have to defeath the archiac gears while all 3 gears are still up. To do this recommendation seems to be to take it down adn at 50% set up darkness for Freeze II bursts. Gears are lost at 50% and 25% but can be restored by a TP move{EDIT}

What I didn't get was what the deal was with NMs, are they a gauranteed drop of x number of armour peices or something.

Last point is are cells reusable, I still have 5 from the run I'm holding for next week. If thats the case then theoretically I can hold a full set ready for next run basically removing all effects almoist instantly. In short we'd really need to hold subjob, abilities, magic and weapons. Rest could get in flight! {EDIT} No joy, you can not reenter till you toss cells from a previous run{EDIT}

Whatever I'm ready for next week!
                            Last edited by Tsingtao; 14-06-2007, 15:30.

Comment

Same next week, expect i want to start it at 10pm, so meet up for 9:30 so there's 30 mins of faffing around.

Will be looking around for more people, hopefully Moot will have toau 17 done, and dara if he turns up lol.

Same again next week, we'll try and speed thing up going for a

*1st floor clear out then, then go back for Mad Bomber(though im not sure if opening the door will depop him)

*2nd floor get stats up and aim for killing the puddings, spike head mode is only active to melee attacks, nuking gives it a certain chance to stop SH mode, so we'll time a super heavy nuke for the end of it HP.

*3rd floor its as tsing says, there 100% method but it claim to be to kill the 3x 3gear mob while thay have 3 gear still up, so.. melee them doen to 3/4, then SC dark and heavy nuke.

*4th floor - we should be able to do this fine, kill 10 gears with out agro (i got 4th and 3rd floors mixed up ><; )

also pieces tali got Marduk lvl15 head piece, and Rabs Skadi lvl15 legs.

Comment

2nd floor NM is a key one gives us the card for popping a body NM, 2nd floor mobs each give cards for different remnants. Haven't fully read up yet but there's a fair amount to salvage.

Comment

Working...
                                X