No announcement yet.

Forza2 online mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im happy to play guys (Dazzyman). Im not very good yet, first time Ive used a steering wheel in about 4/5yrs so Im trying to get my limbs strong enough for it everyday (disabled and its tiring) but Im quite happy to make the numbers up. I wont hit peeps either I get out of the way. Still wont go back to pad no matter how much easier it is for me . I only did my first online last night and came last mostly but that was fun.

Comment

great racing last night guys !
      especially Dexter who had a problem with the left trigger of his controller, he seemed be able to take out half of the field in one lap.
      I had a close race with Nige in his beaten up Civic, I just couldn't get close to him in my Enzo (WTF?!) ....

I'll be online this evening from about 8-9pm

Comment

Yeah Dexter was a bit of a loose cannon eh !

"You going to stop crashing into people ?"

"Nope"

Comment

I was impressed with the speed of your big dong corrado ! nice paintjob

Comment

Nobody messes with Big Dong.

Comment

Why do I feel the Urge ???

Comment

Didnt catch you guys last night but had a few races with Rossco et al.

Planning on having a pretty quiet weekend so will definitely be on this over the course of Saturday and sunday for some serious online action.

On another note, is there a general concesus on which cars are best to upgrade for each class? Ive been sticking with my Corrado for B class and the Sparco Evo 8 for A class so far, but am thining of branching out so i have a library of top cars for each class.

Comment

I'm tuning every car I own to within an inch of the class it started in. Could take a while....

If you are racing and I'm online, send me an invite and I'll jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    I'm tuning every car I own to within an inch of the class it started in. Could take a while....

If you are racing and I'm online, send me an invite and I'll jump in.
                    Same here, I want a car for each class, so when online I've got a car depending on the lobby rules.

I'm also up for some online racers, it's so much more fun with real players.

Comment

Just played some online games there, everything was going peachy, a few podium finishes, but one guy won all 5 or 6 races we played. He was clearly good at the game and knew it. So 2 races in a row, I was behind him in second and he was purposely going slow and holding me off. He didnt need to, he was faster than me on the straights and the corners so he was clearly doing it just to piss me off and get a reaction, and every time I bumped him he'd shout at me for hitting him making it out like it was my fauilt! Was so annoying.

So I quid in a bad mood like the sore loser I am!

Comment

Will be about tonight for this.

Can you guys let us know if you play with aids on or not (Im happy to play with all aids off thats all). Havent got into career yet, going to start it tonight after doing arcade and TT for the cars last few days since getting it so going to start tweaking and buying as well from today

Ive said it before on other games though Im more happy to just play and enjoy ourselfs than to win, Im not aggressive and wont test brake peeps etc...

Comment

I'll be about on this later.

Comment

I am definately up for some online racing with the gang on here. I'll send out some friend reqs tonight. My gamertag is booyabase.

Comment

Will be about again tonight

Comment

invite me if ur on guys, my tag is SILENT MOUNTAIN

Comment

Working...
                                X