NTSC-UK guild...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dimmock View Post
    Just started a BE mage! Called Kelan! Get ya ass on David haha!
    lol nice!

At work at the mo pal. I'll get you a guild invite shot over as soon as our leader's on. *rubs hands* ><

Comment

Ahh okies man! When will you be on? And curse you for making me start again haha! Feels weird not having played it for aages! lol

Comment

aha! about 6pm onwards.

What skills are you thinking of picking up to make money with? I fully recommend enchanting man. +10 bonus for Blood Elves. I can make you jewelry for free until the materials start costing G's as I have a crap load of materials for all that stuff just lying around (the items only cost a few silver anyway and are generally just skill-ups)

I won't be around in Silvermoon to greet you matey, although give us a shout when you reach the elites + bosses in ghostlands, or need help finding NPCs. Will be on guild chat when not in BG.
        Last edited by dataDave; 28-06-2007, 10:48.

Comment

Yah im deffo going enchanting.. erm, hmmm, Ive actually forgotten what there is lol! MAybe tailoring as im a clothy... hmmm

But ill pick those up at lvl 10

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            I was thinking undead, nice and evil and I think I have a character on another server which I could transfer.
            Nice man, Undead are well cool. Still gonna be called Daragon? ;p

Comment

Yah im deffo going enchanting.. erm, hmmm, Ive actually forgotten what there is lol! MAybe tailoring as im a clothy... hmmm

But ill pick those up at lvl 10
              That would be good too - plenty of cloth/wool/silk drops.

I was told to have my first character have two foraging jobs, and then change to two production jobs after I had a load of money saved but meh, I'm happy with mining + jewel crafting. Nice + fresh economy so making cash isn't a problem unless you're going to want to uber-pimp a BG character.

Enchanting + Tailoring (two production jobs) from the go would be a good combo, you drop your clothing materials and just buy cheap items from AH to bust up for enchanting.
              Last edited by dataDave; 28-06-2007, 10:55.

Comment

Yeh.. I just go with whatever I like doing and whatll keep the cash rolling in aye!.. Enjoying this mage atm tho.. havent rly played one properly before so.. I may do what you do get to 39 and come piss about in the BG's

Comment

Not sure on that one, I think my existing character already has a name. I don't think I got too far with it tho so I might just roll a new one.

Comment

I may do what you do get to 39 and come piss about in the BG's
                    I'm here for the foreseable future and can rack the kills up so I'm able to afford up to my lvl.60s BG gear. Nps waiting for people to catch me up.

Currently saving up for my lv.40 Rune of Perfection (trinket that gives spell penetration +20!!) 49BG for me is going to be a roffle joke.

Comment

HAHA yeh that will be fun!! Grr the server is overun with Noobs atm lol.. shouting that they cant log into their main server! Go away! haha

Comment

Yeah - they tend to just scream about not being able to log on during a planned weekly maintenance... but that's mid-week, early afternoon shouting for you. Shouldn't these ppl be in school? You can filter out certain channels if they start to bug you I think. No enough adults around to tell them to STFU and stop spamming I suppose. Like yelling to Blizzard asking for their server back is going to do anything.

Comment

Ive now changed me mind... Now a BE paladin, under the name of Vasur... think I will be sticking with this one.. My main ally was a pala and I loved it so Ill be sticking with this hopefully hehe!

Comment

Nice nice. There is a short mini-boss style quest that takes you up a temple with some traitor at the top. I think his arcane elementals, or whatever they are, drop enchanting ingredients, icqr. So you might wanna double check before NPC'ing them off.

Honestly man, get into the habit of using Mana tap > Arcane Torrent (BE onry ); It really fists groups of mages in PvP. :thumbsup:

Comment

HAHA yeh im slowly getting used to using mana tap and arcane torrent now.. Comes in handy when they cast a spell! And get some mana back to so tis all good hehe!

Comment

Well, I'm still trying to download this ****ing client! Even when I do get it down my connection is so screwed at the moment I'm not sure it'll be playable. But when I do I'll give you all a shout.

I'll either by UD or Belf Priest/Mage. Female, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X