No announcement yet.

NTSC-UK guild...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.45 mate, all my mates (+ others!) are blagging me to make my own guild for some reason, so you're more than welcome to join when you get back. Telling Cel+co. I'm leaving won't be an easy task...

Comment

Well, that job is done. They took it fairly well and I'm allowed to keep some low level BG alts in the guild, so that's cool.

Comment

Ye old PI is now in ze Black Temple!

Not long before the big fella is toppled.

Comment

I think I might re-roll on your realm. I'm finding keeping my interest in the game difficult thesedays as I can only play when my semi-active 2v2 partner is online. Now I'm SL/SL I don't have as much fun with PvP so I'm totally unmotivated to enter any BGs.

Even if me and my partner get 2k rating (we went to 1951, hovered around 1900s for a week, now down to 1750 as I think he's losing interest) and I get all the s3 Felshroud, it's totally unlikely I'll get an invite to one of the two 5v5 teams on my realm.

How's PvP in your guild? Any decent 5v5s fancy trying a destruction warlock if I went through the massive 1-70 > BG for epics > 2v2,3v3 for s3 > 5v5 destro grind again?

Comment

Picked up the battlechest today. As i have been feeling the urge since Wrath of the Lich King came out (huge Arthus fan) :P.

Is there a particular server all the ntsc-uk peeps are on?

Comment

If anyone is on the Stormrage EU Alliance server, i have set up a guild called the Stormrage Knights, my character is Aaronbekir, msg me if you would like to join, always looking for members.

Comment

Working...
              X