Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-UK guild...

... is there such a thing?

I've played this on and off (And on and off and on etc...) for a couple of years now, but I've never really managed to get into it in a big way (A single 60 and several hundreds of others between 1 and 30, I'd say). More than anything because I've never found a half decent group of people that I'd play with on a regular/semi-regular/casual basis, I'd say.

I'm up for starting afresh on whatever server/faction (I usually play Horde, but I'm easy) is good for people on here?

I used to play this on an very casual basis, lots of characters in the 40s doldrums.

Might be tempted to come out of retirement if a load of NTSC bods are playing. I just thought it didn't get much love because it is for teh PC.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure interest would soar if it was released for the consoles!

Still, we can gauge interest and see where we go from there.

Comment

Well, no 'official' NTSC guild as of yet. But anyone starting up should join the 'Ghostlands' Euro server, that's where I'm on with a few real-life mates. We're in a pretty small guild too that doesn't feature anyone begging for money etc. You have to be Horde too, no two ways.

Pump: Get back on it and get a character up to lvl.39, Battlegrounds are a piss-take at the moment, yet to lose a single match over the past three days so I'm just raking in Honour + WSG/AB tokens. Made a total of 123AB + 68WSG tokens lolz.

Still have about 3k honour left after buying 'Insignia of the Horde' trinket. Excellent for facing off vs. another Warlock on the battlefield :thumbsup: - only one use with 8min cooldown like.

831 crit. with Shadowbolt tbh! And that's without INT+ buffs or food. T T Too bad that number is going to go down to about 400 when I start gearing up for quests again.
        Last edited by dataDave; 27-06-2007, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post

Yep, it needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            Well, no 'official' NTSC guild as of yet. But anyone starting up should join the 'Ghostlands' Euro server, that's where I'm on with a few real-life mates. We're in a pretty small guild too that doesn't feature anyone begging for money etc. You have to be Horde too, no two ways.
            Awesome. I'd go Alliance if necessary, but I'm Horde at heart.

Do you have any specific requirements within the guild. I'm spent more time with Mages (My 60 is a Mage) than anything else, but have played Priests and Druids a fair amount too.

Comment

Entirely up to you what you choose mate, we're in need of both Druids + especially Priests No other requirements. My character name is Vona, although you might have to repeatedly spam me with hellos as I'm in BG with Combat Log on 95% of the time.

Originally posted by Number45 View Post

WoW should have been released on the 360 back when BC was released.
              Last edited by dataDave; 27-06-2007, 09:36.

Comment

Yeah I loved WoW when I played it. But I hate sitting at my computer for games, so I stopped playing... shallow reason I know.

There's nothing quite like slobbing on a sofa or bed with a joypad in your hand, and a headset on.

Comment

nah man - you can't beat sat at teh PC desk with drinks mat + ashtray. Mine is strategically placed at the window so I get to see daylight, and women.

Why am I such an MMO head now? I used to take the piss out of people like me a couple of years ago. ; ; I blame Silvergun 100%

Comment

got 3 high level chars on draenor (eu) horde

lvl 69 warrior
                    lvl 66 paladin
                    lvl 61 mage

presently in one of the best guilds (prophecy of hellscream) on the server but not sure for how long cos ive not played it properly in months now lost intrest since burning crusade bigtime.

was into wow in a big way before bc and was a regular raider (cleared mc, bwl, aq20 and upto c'thun in aq40) but for some reason i lost intrest in the game really fast

Comment

nah man - you can't beat sat at teh PC desk with drinks mat + ashtray. Mine is strategically placed at the window so I get to see daylight, and women.
                      What about sitting on a sofa playing PSO, pad in hand, keyboard on lap, and wearing one of those caps that hold 2 cans on coke or beer, with 2 straws going down to your mouth?

Comment

I'm currently looking into intravenous means of nutrition so I don't even have to think about needing food/water.

Comment

I'm currently looking into intravenous means of nutrition so I don't even have to think about needing food/water.
                          Ace, hopefully won't need the toilet either then! I'll quit my job and set up some kind of direct debit thing, so dole money will go straight into my bank to pay for the sub fee's, won't even need to leave my home then.

Sorry for going off topic, but I think it was important for these views to be made.

Comment

It's agreed then, I'll roll Mage.

I'm just considering this again because I don't have much to fill the few hours or so between dinner and when I get access to the TV (And thus consoles).

Comment

I'd just like to add that killing off an opposing Warlock with Drain Soul has to be the biggest kick in the nuts ever! >< mucho satisfaction from that last night where I made it my aim to farm a full set of 16 soul shards from the other team's Warlock. lol. Got to about 10/11 then made the rest next game.

Also: seducing the opposing team's lone flag defender meaning you can just walk right out of there with the flag whilst he's stood there perving over Succubus. lol. Or when you're running back out the tunnel with the flag and you see some Alliance player thinking they're coming to the rescue only for them to end up standing still with love hearts floating over their heads as you run past, blowing them a kiss in the process. lolZ0r!!
                              Last edited by dataDave; 27-06-2007, 12:26.

Comment

Working...
                              X