X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenshots

Woo! new critical record!

Smash!

and the worst looking boss ever! lol. Must be a dated one.
    Last edited by dataDave; 30-07-2007, 02:17.

Comment

Pumpkins.

Comment

I never knew you played Yash. I take it you are on the PvP realm with the rest of the old NTSC crew?

I'm re-rolling on Al'Akir. I'll be fully geared for arena a few days after next wednesdays/thursdays update although I'm having problems finding a capable enough team. All the 2000+ rated teams on my realm are incredibly clique'y. It's looking like I'll be doing 1 vs 2 although I can't even find anyone to sign my team charter to get that off the ground.

Currently offering 10g to anyone that can beat me 1v1 outside Org and only lost 30g so far, and I'm still in lvl60 epics for the time being. Warriors/Warlocks being the biggest problems. Desperate times indeed.

Comment

wouldnt it be better server transfering to a more established server rather completely rerolling on a pvp server and starting from lvl 1.

Over on draenor (pve) theres always tons of people looking for arena teams, theres also 2 good pvp guilds on horde side. and horde raiding guilds are destorying alliance. 3 furtherest guilds are all horde 2 of which have illidan on farm and one (my old guild) are working on killing illidan

Comment

Nothing that impressive, just love how orcs look in SM gear
            Attached Files

Comment

I thought about posting some screens of my warlock last night but then I noticed the servers were down

Comment

New crit record for both those spells! :O Backlash makes my next Incinerate insta-cast, so both those spells hit within about 0.1 secs of each other. Poor warrior, I checked his HP on the armoury afterwards and I practically one-shotted him there. ><

Me character:

Riding me favourite mount in AV:
                Last edited by dataDave; 27-12-2007, 04:32.

Comment

WoW armoury bugged or are you really using a 57 green helm? If you are, may I suggest an upgreade?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavon View Post
                    WoW armoury bugged or are you really using a 57 green helm? If you are, may I suggest an upgreade?
                    Nah, it's cool as hell. I'm actually after an Outlander's Facewrap of Fiery Wrath and regularly offer a handsome sum in trade for one. Looks > Stats when Fallows is in on something.

Next head piece upgrade will be Vengeful Glad. Felweave Cowl if my 5v5 team permits me to carry on as 0/7/54, which I've yet to prove as being useful in 5v5. I just hope we're fighting people from 1500-1850 with low resilience. If I need to respec to SL/SL or UA I'll probably quit the game through boredom after about 2 days, there's only so much my '1' key can take.
                    Last edited by dataDave; 28-12-2007, 03:14.

Comment

not strictly a screeenshot per se, but I made a movie about my character... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjNpgK4TQ8

Comment

Slight update, finally got Conqueror title! 3rd B.elf in the entire battlegroup, would have been 1st if I didn't temp. quit over xmas. Also upgraded my head gear at last but still using the lvl57 mask for BGs ;p

25 of us also got Gruul to about 20&#37; four times before calling it a night. For a bunch of us never to have set foot in there before getting to him in 30mins and only wiping twice on the preceeding set of bosses was apparently good going. I wouldn't know as I haven't even started Karazhan attunement yet.

Comment

my paladin sporting her newly aquired 3rd piece of Tier 5 gear

Comment

T5! nice one!

Too bad my realm is packed with far too many time-wasters to even begin considering any serious raiding...

On the other hand, my 2v2 arena team were raped 100pts by some s3 geared Warrior/Druid combo over 5 consecutive losses.... for around 20pts each time, makes me so f**king angry that... from 1951 rating (49pts away, about 4/5 wins, from shoulders on wednesday) right back down to 1830+. :angry:

Comment

should be replacing some with T6 soon we got kael'thas into phase 4 of 5 on monday so as soon as we get that sorted off to mount hyjal and black temple

Comment

Working...
                              X