No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre said something like to model interiors and exteriors for each car took about a month (for PGR3).

I thought it was a given that Yamauchi doesn't "do" damage because he doesn't want it uglying up his game...
    Last edited by anephric; 02-07-2007, 14:58.

Comment

The Delay is classed as good news for me, i'm still hardly anywhere on GT4!

Comment

maybe the PS3 processor is too puny to render pretty backgrounds and bent cars so they just tried to appease the graphics tarts and have something nice to run on the demo units in the shop.

Comment

as long as it has a cockpit view, like PGR and Test Drive, I'll be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            "after playing the game gt5 he liked one of the cars so he decided to buy the real thing........after several days though he wrecked it he was quoted as saying :well in the game i could hit other cars and run against walls no problem: "
            ...Along comes Jack Thompson...

Comment

"He did say, however, that crash damage could possibly be delivered as a post-release download..."

He's been saying exactly that since the game was first announced at the PS3 launch...

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
                That'll be released alongside the online mode for GT4 and GT-PSP.
                GT-PSP hehe. I reckon the Phantom console will be out before that hits the streets. The GT series seems to becoming synonymous with the word "delay".

Comment

It better have the most amazing visuals ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                    GT-PSP hehe. I reckon the Phantom console will be out before that hits the streets. The GT series seems to becoming synonymous with the word "delay".

Comment

I reckon once the backlash kicks in this "decision" will be "reversed" toot-sweet

Comment

What backlash? This discussion has been exactly the same since the original games and people still buy them. If the dull as crap AI doesn't put people off, I can't imagine lack of damage will.

Comment

True - I guess Leon's post pretty much sums up the expectations of GT fans in one line

Comment

Yep, I'd say you're right.

Comment

Is the GT series actually any good these days? GT HD was a nice freebie, but I think Forza 2 has raised the bar of what should be part of that sim-style package, imo.

Comment

I think GT5 will have to be something really special to out do Forza 2. I don't think they are capable of it.
                                The only plus point to it will probably be more tracks, something sorely missing from Forza.

Comment

Working...
                                X