• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    I think that Baselay09 is right!
    Yes he was. Thank you again [MENTION=4892]baselay09[/MENTION]

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    That looks incredible for 1987! The talent at Konami was something else back then
    Yep, I do remember being quite blown away by it. Does it feature on any Konami compilations?

Comment

I knew it was Ajax just from the first post. You can get it in the JPN PSN...
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yep - grew up with that one at the local arcade.

Comment

Typhoon was my first thought and yep, correct!
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Here's one - sidescrolling fighting/action type thing, probably mid-80s. You play as a monster and you can evolve through I think 7 different stages, each one giving you more powerful weapons. If you get hit, you devolve to a previous weaker level. The first level is a city and you're attacking other monsters/aliens. Possibly Japan only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
              Here's one - sidescrolling fighting/action type thing, probably mid-80s. You play as a monster and you can evolve through I think 7 different stages, each one giving you more powerful weapons. If you get hit, you devolve to a previous weaker level. The first level is a city and you're attacking other monsters/aliens. Possibly Japan only.
              RuMbAl RaCeINg?

Comment

Act Fancer?

Comment

Mutation Nation?

Comment

It's Act Fancer! Nice one!

Here's the flyer:
                    Last edited by Hirst; 26-09-2019, 18:23. Reason: Found the flyer!

Comment

Cooooool. There used to be a fuzzy, hidden-away cab in Blackpool Tower's arcade back in the early 90s. Very odd game with a very odd name but it was only 10p a blast.

Comment

Reminds me of Rabio Lepus, by Namco. Only ever played it in Blackpool.

That and Wonder Momo.

Only in Blackpool.

Comment

Rabbit Punch. Not even sure it was Namco. It was very confident, a professional arcade game, had superb carrot graphics. I think C&VG reviewed it as Rabbit Punch, too.

I played the Rabio Lepus version. Both names are bloody great.

Comment

Fighting Soccer by SNK. Central Pier. 1989. Super Monaco GP sitdowns everywhere.

The lap of luxury. Greed was good.

"Anyone remember Spangles???"

Shut up, you sad, old, spotty, withered, grey haired sad old bast. Grow up! Faaaaaaaark ooooooooorfffffff you basta bast Timestamp-checking bastardo

Comment

A top down racing game for the PS1. You could drive as a bus, or possibly a truck. You were racing on 'real' roads, I'm pretty sure, not circuits. And the cover prominently featured lensflare. The title may well have started with the letter 'O'.

Can anyone help?!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

Can anyone help?!
                                I think it's 'Circuit Breakers' but it could also be Supersonic Racers.

Comment

Working...
                                X