Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Beat her cheek"

Ooh, what a salacious title!

Not sure if you've seen this or not, but there's a Flash game called Rose&Camelia where you play a woman who has to slap the faces of other women, whilst dodging being slapped herself!

Ban this sick filth! (etc.)

The game mechanics aren't too bad for a Flash game - there's attack, evasion and counter moves.

Just to make clear why they're slapping each other, here's the (translated) plot that makes everything clear...

Reiko who marries as a wife of the nobility and camellia path head of a family man Siyunsuke. The husband received breath in that following day. While the noble harassing [ri] of the people of the camellia path house continues, the blood of the populace in Reiko burns up. The rose is received in Siyunsuke in the chest, Reiko declaration of war was proclaimed to the people of the camellia path house. ?I who am the wife of the eldest son receive the camellia path house.?...... This the women becomes gorgeous, it sways.

The old lady kicked the crap out of me.

Comment

That'll learn her.

Comment

That's as far as I got too.

Mind you, I stopped playing to tell my mates about it at that point. Partly because I couldn't believe what I was playing and partly because it's actually quite fun to play!

It's pretty unrealistic though, I'm lead to believe that when women fight, their blouses tumble open...

Comment

I think I saw this in the banter thread, it got stupidly hard, so I stopped.

Comment

Also, no grabbing of hair option - fundamental oversight.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
              That'll learn her.

I got further than you Yoshi!

Comment

touche !

Comment

Hahaha that translation is hilarious, going to have to try this after work.

Comment

I just beat the game. I rock. The last huge woman punches you straight in the face.

Comment

Works fine on my laptop, but for some reason, when I try to play this game on my Wii, the evade/attack icons don't appear.

Comment

I didn't consider the possibility of playing Flash games on the Wii. Shame the icons don't work, it would be great on the Wii.

Comment

This game aside, you really should, man. It's great when they work.

Comment

This has been translated now - makes it a bit easier to figure out what's going on (in between all the slapping)

Comment

That housekeeper has a proper shot on her.

Comment

Working...
                              X