X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
    Exactly. It's all in the mind.
    I mean, my Galaxy Note is wider and has a 5.3" screen and fits just fine in all my trouser pockets.

Comment

I know, I had a Note previously and as they are only 9mm thick or whatever unless you're wearing skinny jeans can't see it being a problem.
      Next stop the Z Ultra speedy?

Comment

Haha, nah I'm good. I was thinking of just getting a tablet if I wanted bigger.

My friend has a Galaxy Mega though. It's huge!

Comment

It's the extended battery life that actually makes me want the 5.5

Comment

I have visions of DavidH wearing MC Hammer style trousers.

Comment

Next time you're in a phone shop try a big phone in your pocket and honestly, fits fine even in my suit trousers.
              And as Boris has said, big phone = big battery, this is a massive improvement over my Note, even though the screen does account for around 70% of my battery usage if I check the stats.....

Comment

I changed on to a sim free contract for 12 months today, which gives me more than I really need for ?10 a month. For the last two years I've been paying nigh on ?50, so over two years that's a saving of ?960 which would buy any new iPhone plus change.

Comment

Next time you're in a phone shop try a big phone in your pocket and honestly, fits fine even in my suit trousers.
                  "I was just seeing if it fitted in my pocket m'lord i wasn't shoplifting honest"

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    I changed on to a sim free contract for 12 months today.
                    Not sure if sim free is the way to go. Makes connecting to the network quite tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Not sure if sim free is the way to go. Makes connecting to the network quite tricky.
                      It'll be fine, I took the magic beans add on pack.

Comment

Really can't see the fact that they've "gone large" drawing people back to Apple at all.
                        Dread to think what they will cost on contract too.
                        Would love to know how many people own one iPhone then switch to Android/Windows next time.

I'm all for big phones, mine negates the need for a table to be honest, one of the plus points for sure.
                        I am probably one of these I was going to get a 6, I am toying with changing to a Z3 now

Comment

Managed to get quite late into today without hearing about the iPhone 6. For those who are long standing Apple users and want to retain all their stuff etc it looks reasonable enough to go onto if your contract is coming up for renewal anyway. Beyond that, can't see much reason to get one, Apple does seem to have properly drifted into auto-pilot now.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            It'll be fine, I took the magic beans add on pack.
                            [hotrod]Cool beans.[/hotrod]

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              Managed to get quite late into today without hearing about the iPhone 6. For those who are long standing Apple users and want to retain all their stuff etc it looks reasonable enough to go onto if your contract is coming up for renewal anyway. Beyond that, can't see much reason to get one, Apple does seem to have properly drifted into auto-pilot now.
                              Still no dust & waterproofing, grrrr.

Comment

iOS 8 feels a little niftier on my iPad Air. Probably my imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X