X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm holding out for the i-phone DC !!!!

Get yer arse back on DOA4 plenty of kickings left ><

Comment

I've got one of these phones, it's great, looks very very nice. Spec wise it's a W810i (my previous phone) but it slides, the LED lights look great on it in the dark, the screen quality is stunning, even better than the W810i which was a great phone.

I got mine from play.com, BUT mine is faulty, it doesn't read the M2 memory card at times so I've posted it back to play.com and they are sending me a new one, I know someone else who has one and there is nothing wrong with it, hopefully mine's just a one off.

There's a walkman branded one coming out soon, and it will probably cost a lot more just for the logo, and I think it will be the one everyone buys come Q3 2007 when it's out, that's one of the reasons why I chose the s500i instead.

Comment

anyone know whats a good phone thats out currently
        was recently looking at the u600 but apparently has wank controls. looked lovely though.

i just want something small, functional. looks tasty. more looks > performance but both is good.

yoshi bud - iphone looks great, but not my cup of tea.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the W960i (got a W880i at the mo) - SE are very vague as to when it might actually be out as usual tho

Comment

Got a refund for my faulty s500i and went for the walkman version that's out in August. I got it today from the 02 shop, they sold me one early!

Same as the S500i (see above) but it's walkman branded and the button layout is better. Here's what it looks like, it looks lush in white. It's ?179.99 with a 512mb m2 card.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
              That ashame to hear about the N95, I was looking into getting that maybe when I'm due an upgrade in a few months. I really dont want to drop for my 3.2 MP K800i, and there are not many new phones comparable out right now. And even SE didn't bring out a successor, apart from the K810i which is 99% the same.

Whats this new LG someone mentioned that has similar features to the N95?
              Wait for the k850i.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                Wait for the k850i.
                How much do you think that will cost? Good Camera.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk View Post
                  yoshi bud - iphone looks great, but not my cup of tea.
                  Went for the N95 from O2 instead and so far am very impressed with it - Lovely bit of kit !!!

Comment

K850i, out in october. 5mp.

Promised I wouldn't buy another SE phone, but that does look quite nice.

Comment

Wow, tiny button alert. Doesn't look like a phone for anyone with large thumbs. Or fingers I suppose.

Comment

Was about to post the same - they look stupidly small particularly in the pictures where it shows you the phone being held and I'm not sure about the navigation controls being wrapped around 2 & 5 - seems a very strange design decision.

Comment

Looks like the Sony part of Sony Ericcson is starting to exert a little too much influence.
                          Phones really haven't come on much at all in the last few years. It's just been a bit of feature creep, more storage space via add in cards and higher res cameras.
                          I'm just waiting for the iPhone and hanging on to Siemens phones for the time being. I have the EL71 with a EF81 on the way. Has everything you need on a phone combined with German build quality.

EL71: http://www.gsmarena.com/benq_siemens_el71-1499.php
                          EF81: http://www.gsmarena.com/benq_siemens...tures-1412.php

Comment

To be fair though, what else do you want in a phone?

Comment

Is anyone here on the 3 Network? I have been with Orange for over eight years now and they aren't cutting me a decent deal so I am going to move on. The 3 Network &#163;20 a month deals seem pretty good.

Any experience anyone?
                              Thanks.

Comment

Got rid of my mobile about a month ago. Best thing I ever did and if it wasn't for the fact that one day I'll need one, I wouldn't have one again.

You have no idea how reassuring it is to be able to play Tetris on the can and not have to worry about being interrupted!

Comment

Working...
                                X