Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are really nice phones with great build quality and metal cases, but i got the slide because of the better screen and camera.

Comment

I had a classic and I quite liked it, I found the battery life to be poor though.

Comment

Not to fussed about the better camera, just want a simple nice looking phone that does what I want it to do. Think im going to go for the classic in black!

Comment

I've just got a lovely Nokia E71 and am absolutely loving it. However I'm not too fond of the theme it ships with..

Anyone out there got any suggestions for nice swish S60 themes? I'm looking for something quite plain and simple like a nice swirly background really so suggestions for the latest Naruto or Kelly Brook themes ain't what I'm looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1990 View Post
            I've just got a lovely Nokia E71 and am absolutely loving it. However I'm not too fond of the theme it ships with..
            Good stuff, I recently bought a E71 too. The standard icons are a bit odd.

Here are two good classic S60 style themes I have uploaded for you.
            The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

I used the for a while but for reason I find the standard "Light" theme more appealing now.

Comment

Thanks a lot smokedog, that's a lot better!

If anyone has links for theme websites I should frequent (ie ones that aren't hotspots for spyware and other junk!) I'd appreciate it too!

Comment

I need a PAYG phone urgently (cos originally, the iPhone 3G don't work with my Vista 64 bit OS!) but I have 2 questions to ask...

1. If I buy the 3 (Three) Skypephone S2 mobile phone, can this be unlocked and can I still use the Skype to Skype feature despite me having an O2 sim in it?

2. What's the cheapest price available for the Samsung F480 Tocco on PAYG?

Many thanks in advance to all replies.

btw, I have O2 £20 simplicity contract sim.

Comment

The new Nokia touchscreen

Nokia has finally taken the covers off its iPhone rival, the touchscreen 5800 XpressMusic smartphone.
                  The device, codenamed "tube" before release, looks set to take on Apple's digital music hegemony by bundling its Comes with Music feature out of the box from the beginning of next year.

Above three physical buttons that give access to the talk, end call and menu functions there's a 3.2in 640 x 360 screen that supports finger and stylus input, with haptic response that vibrates gently when you touch it.

Specifications elsewhere are also impressive with the phone boasting a 3.2 megapixel camera, Carl Zeiss lens, GPS, 8GB of internal memory and a microSD slot with support for 16GB cards.

There's also the now fairly standard array of Wi-Fi, HSDPA and Bluetooth connection options, as well as a browser which supports Flash. A feature still not available on the iPhone and one Nokia took a gentle pop at by claiming the 5800 XpressMusic will allow "individuals to surf the entire web, not just pieces of it."

The 5800 Xpress Music will go on sale in the UK on October 16 and cost £129.95.
                  Source

Comment

Ok, so my contract is pretty much up with orange, haven't been impressed with them at all, so am looking to start a fresh contract (dont mind if its with them, so bare with me) what im after, is one with a free PS3, does anyone know of any sites/companies offering any decent phones etc with a free PS3, limit on a tarriff is £50 p/m, free interenet on it is a bonus. Cheers for anyone who helps!!

Aaron

Comment

There's no shortage of offers mate - try this, or this or just google: mobile phone free PS3

Comment

Cool, cheers for that, will browse around!

Comment

In general you don't really save any money with those free PS3 deals. check to see how many minutes you had left over on cheaper contracts, work out the price per minute for the 'free ps3' contract and see how much money you'd be throwing away.

Generally unless you're very heavy on both texts and minutes, you're going to lose out big time.

Comment

I massively use my call and text limit, so am always there or there abouts on my monthly allowance, i use my phone for work and home so am always on it!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              I was really looking forward to getting an HTC Diamond Touch when my Orange contract is due for upgrade next month but I've just read a review over on trustedreviews.com and they aren't particularly polite about some of it's features.

Shame really, guess I'll cancel my Orange contract altogether and get a 3G iPhone on O2.
                              I've got a Diamond and on the whole I'm more than happy with it. It's defiantely a phone 'last', and has some annoying quirks, but with a bit of use it's lovely.

However, I haven't owned an iPhone so I can't really compare..

Comment

Is anyone planning on getting a G1 ?, only just realised it's a touch under a grand for the two year contract.

Just in time for the big (if somewhat quirky) G1 unlocking, Android fans in the UK will be getting their chance to purchase the T-Mobile handset starting today. Britons began queuing up on Oxford Street as early as 5 am to get the phone, currently available for free with a 2-year £40 ($65) monthly contract. And if that wasn't exciting enough, The Gadget Inspectors went to Google's London HQ for a hands-on review (nothing new to Engadget die-hards, but it's interesting to see what they make of the device). Video after the break.[Via Talk Android]

Comment

Working...
                                X