Joining the NTSC Server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining the NTSC Server.

I'm thinking of joining the server you guys are on. Got a few questions before I do tho.

1. What time do people play? Most night I won't be able to get on till 10pm ish.

2. Do any of you still do exp parties, I've got a WHM & BLM in the mid 30's I'm trying to work up.

3. Do you do any missions (cop, toau, zilart).

And last of all my main job is a PLD which is lvl 75 do have any room in your LS for me.

Thanks in advance.

Hope this helps

Originally posted by Kenji View Post
    I'm thinking of joining the server you guys are on. Got a few questions before I do tho.

1. What time do people play? Most night I won't be able to get on till 10pm ish.

Mostly from about 5pm onwards weekday - usually on all day at weekends

2. Do any of you still do exp parties, I've got a WHM & BLM in the mid 30's I'm trying to work up.

There'll always be someone lvling up a new job, so I'd imagine finding someone to join you won't be that tough

3. Do you do any missions (cop, toau, zilart).

Yeah, there's a few of us who still need them clearing, but at various points.

And last of all my main job is a PLD which is lvl 75 do have any room in your LS for me.

Always room for another 75

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks Daragon for the response. I'll get myself changed over tonight.

Which server is it btw ? I should have asked that before.

Comment

Seraph

Comment

I should be on this evening at some point, look me up for linkpearl.

Comment

I've changed sever ^_^. I had to change my character name tho >_< I'm called Yoriko

See you all soon.

Comment

I started playing this with someone over on the Shiva server, but I've got a second character slot, so I reckon I'll make a new one tonight. Love the game, but never really got into it. This could help.

Comment

Cool just give us a shout ^^

Comment

Working...
                X