No announcement yet.

Rise of the Zilart Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not updating the thread guys, i've had rel life issues to deal with. I'm sill up for this tonight.

Comment

What a fantastic mission. It's a shame many people never get to experience the individual Ark Angel fights as they are awesome. Much more focussed than the free for all that is Divine Might.

Ark Angel EV especially is one of the toughest fights in this game in my opinion (quick, nerf it).

Comment

You did these tonight? Sounds like a sucessful run - nice. Guess I will use this thread to say I just got back from vacation!

Comment

Tal

Have to admit I suspected you were on vacation when you never responded as I fully intended for there to be a space for you in this. I'm very sorry.

Comment

I've done the AA fights as well, used them to TP up for the DM fight. We killed it once for fun while we waited for gathering. Can't remember which one is was, it was the one at the BC for DM ^^

They are fun fights as it goes

Comment

Yeah, I really enjoyed last night - more LS stuff like this please.

Didn't appreciate Rare assassinating me though, I had every opportunity to exact my vengeance but I was the better man and decided against it

*shakes fist* Next time Gadget, next time *cat hisses* ....

Comment

Dara can you make 2pm today to continue things?

Comment

Yep no probs.

Comment

I enjoyed last night. I'm up for donig more fights like these ^_^

Comment

Ok, Rise of the Zilart completed. Great job all. The missions in Tu'Lia were far superior to what CoP chapter 8 offered.

Comment

Working...
                      X