Godslaughter Guild - Ghostlands Realm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godslaughter Guild - Ghostlands Realm

As long as Blizzard don't come down on me like a ton of bricks for the name this will be my new guild I'm creating sometime this weekend.

Generally designed for n00bs as I'm looking at a large group of us entering Outland together and caning the expansion content without anyone knowing what to expect.

I have a low level priest that will be an absolute god-send for instances, saying that we will need more healers as that isn't my main character (and we'll need more than one priest anyway!)

Players showing skill and devotion to Battegrounds will be given recruiting powers to enhance the numbers in their particular bracket. NTSC-UK'ers all come with recruiting powers (rank2) as standard anyway.

/w me in-game (Vona) for chatz.

I've just started playing about with the demo.

Didn't realise that you weren't on a PvP server. Does that make you some sort of girls blouse?

Comment

Surely not with that angsty emo name

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pump View Post
        I've just started playing about with the demo.

Didn't realise that you weren't on a PvP server. Does that make you some sort of girls blouse?
        Shut it! it's a 'normal' server, meaning you can optionally flag yourself for PvP (imagine how crap a purely PvE server would be!). PvP servers just aren't fun if you want to go terrorising people, and would probably end up with you 'death walking' back to safety for 16 hours after a raid. I can't see how raids would be possible on a PvP server tbh.

I only play this game for the PvP.

Originally posted by angelx View Post
        Surely not with that angsty emo name
        I tried being as unemo as possible too. ; ; I suppose the Horde are all about emo though.

The funny thing is I'll probably be told to change that name down the line at some point. No chance would I have ever gotten away with 'Flaming Nazi Reign' or 'KKK, kk?'. I wanted all sorts of shockingly offensive names I was outvoted on, usually related to obscure, third-world birth afflictions.

-----

Anyroad, The guild is now looking for minions to sign the charter. So get on it slags!!
        Last edited by dataDave; 13-08-2007, 09:59.

Comment

If people can have Pro-religious names, which others find offensive, then surely yours is ok, I do have a wow account but the carpal tunnel inducing clicking did get tiresome, FFXI is much easier to play... they are both like crack though.....

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
            the carpal tunnel inducing clicking did get tiresome
            Did you ever set any macros? I have everything I need for PvP under the 1-6 keys. I'm actually thinking about getting a 360 pad hooked up for it as long as I can assign alt + ctrl buttons on the triggers for minion commands

Comment

Phwoar!! Dave's GUILD!!! join meh guild!!!

20 random members so far, as well as 10/12 mates. We even have one Tauren guy that can't read or write! Should be fun.

Comment

So it was you who invited me today. I wasn't too sure. I'm level 28 druid now, I usually roll with my work mates (we play at work in between actually "working")

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
                  So it was you who invited me today. I wasn't too sure. I'm level 28 druid now, I usually roll with my work mates (we play at work in between actually "working")
                  lol! I'm just logging in now mate. Couldn't have been me! ><

Get all yer mates in my guild. It's the best ever.

Comment

i'll jump in tomorrow and recommend it to my work buddies if it wasnt you, was it some others playing in your guild trying to recruit me, if so, ghostlands is a small world

Comment

110 members. Get in.

Hopefully when we have 300+ lvl70s we can arrange a co-ordinated world-wide raid on the alliance - eight full legions, each a 40-man raid party. We will single-handedly crash the server!

Comment

Changed my mind
                        Last edited by Mr Pump; 10-09-2007, 22:10. Reason: Fickle

Comment

lol what?

Comment

newbie question

won a few pvp battles but dont appear to get anything for them is that right ?

Comment

PvP battles where? Out in the world or in a Battleground?

Battlegrounds award both 'honor points' and 'marks of honor'. Marks of honor are tokens (you can stack up to 100) that can be traded in to specific PvP vendors along with a small amount of honor in exchange for gear/potions/trinkets etc... 3 for a win, 1 for a loss. There are four different types of honor marks, one for each battleground.

Honor points accumulate faster depending on what level you're playing at, at lvl39 it took me about two weeks of constant PvP to get a measly 14k, now I can rake in 3-4k a night. The level of the rewards are comparative though, I need to save over 120k honor for my lvl70 base PvP stuff. When you start saving honor for the top end gear you will find yourself throwing away stacks of marks of honor as they become useless beyond the lvl50 rewards.

although if you're fighting out in the world you only get honor from killing people either around you level or above. They used to deduct your honor for ganking lowbies but they took that out.

PvP rewards are comparitive to some of the best dungeon gear to an extent. I'm pretty much fully decked out in it.

---

The PvP vendors can be found in Mor'Shan Base Camp (north barrens, on the left before it turns into Ashenvale - Warsong Gulch PvP vendor http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=14754 ), Hammerfall in Arathi Highlands (The Defilers - Arathi Basin dealers http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=15126 ), and Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar (honor points/general PvP item dealers http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=12793 )... unless you're lolAlliance then I don't have a clue where they're at.

---

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=18852 That's the very first PvP reward you want to aim for - it will save your life many times and you should have it equiped in PvP up until lvl70 (when you get a better one). They make them for every class too, not just the one I linked to.
                              Last edited by dataDave; 19-10-2007, 08:51.

Comment

Working...
                              X