No announcement yet.

"V" The TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa. The show has really picked up since the middle of the first season. The last episode was impressive. I hope they can renew for a 3rd and final season. This does have the feeling of a show that is being extended longer than originally intended (project Aeries came out of nowhere) but if they can keep it up it should end very well.

Comment

The last episode was impressive?? episode 10 Mother's Day? final episode of season 2?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
        She's dead or is she? watch season 2 and you'll find out.
        She's only in to make Hobbs do evil things plot wise.
        It only gets mentioned once. You hear nothing about it again this season. The best thing to ever happen in both seasons happens in the final episode.

Tyler gets killed! YES! At least he went out blowing his load, best way to go i should think. Much to my dissapointment he'll probably be brought back to life in the next season anyway.

Comment

Its just a shame that hardly anybody has stuck it through until the end of season 2. Here's hoping they do a 3rd.

Comment

I stopped half way through S1. Was dreadfully boring. Still, the interior mothership shots always raised a smile, the CG is horrendous.

Comment

I loved that about this show, inside the ship scenes are like playing a 3DO FMV title.

Comment

When for the love of God is this on Syfy?

Comment

Matt id say watch the last 3 episodes of season 1, you'll find out it picked up pace and better story lines.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                    Matt id say watch the last 3 episodes of season 1, you'll find out it picked up pace and better story lines.
                    Cool. I'll probably give it a try.

I remember watching the original series - I have a memory of being on holiday at Butlins and it was on the same time at the Olympics? By the end of the first episode you'd had loads of action. But about ep 6 of this, bugger all had happened so I gave up.

I'll probably jump ahead and see what happens, seems a few people are saying it gets much better

Comment

Better story lines, maybe - certainly more... a new one every episode more or less, with the old one immediately forgotten. Just like Heroes in fact - is this where the writers of that show went? Serious question btw!

Comment

It isn't a patch on the original as cheesy as it was. The new retelling has the tropes of what tv is today, full of extreme melodrama and mysterious plots.

Comment

Working...
                        X