No announcement yet.

egparadigm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought some US PS2 games from Pat, arrived really quickly and well packaged

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Great trader, no problems, everything as described thanks!

Comment

Swift transaction, mint quality (for its age) and a bargain too!

Top chap, great stuff.

Comment

Bought an N64 game, great condition and delivered swiftly.

Cheers dude.

Comment

Bought Tomb Raider from this fine chap - arrived well packed and in double quick time. Thanks again.

Comment

I bought KotoR (xbox), Condemned and fable 2 360 off monomaniacpat.

Arrived quickly and excellent condition.

Comment

I bought The orange box (asian 360) and 'alo Triple (ntsc 360) from the pedantic monomanicpat.

Pat gets bored.

Comment

The ever friendly Pat sold me his mega minty fresh Asian Gears of War 1 so that I could help Delta team sort out those pesky Locust before they face the horror of the Lambent.

They arrived safely & in double quick time in the back of an undercover Postman van & are safely nestled in my Xbox waiting to be unleashed on the hordes.

Pat is a top trader & comms were first rate

Delta Squad said you should all deal with him & I suggest you do what Delta say

Thanks again Pat it's been a pleasure

Neil

Comment

GAVE AWAY two ntsc snes carts which i was muchly appreciated.. arrived today, what a gent...
                    Cheers buddy

Comment

He gave me free 2 SNES games! They even arrived very well packaged. Really chuffed. Thank you.

Comment

egparadigm kindly offered to sell me a copy of Super Mario 64 after posting a want for it. No problems with the transaction at all and muchly appreciated!

Comment

Met [MENTION=4430]egparadigm[/MENTION]in in Salisbury. He was a nice guy, punctual and with excellent Comms 👍

Comment

Working...
                          X