This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam Community Group

Group for members of www.ntsc-uk.com ntsc-uk - Site for reviews, imports and a friendly community

Join up

Just joined on with my old live tag "Mr Pump"

Seriously getting into some old school quake 3 action at the moment

Comment

Anyone on here still play CS: Source? I've just gone back to it as the summer drought of games begin.

I've joined the community group for NTSC-uk, so if anyone's ever playing CS then send me an invite. I may also pick up Team Fortress 2 for the PC soon as lots of you on here have said how much it's changed since its release, which means the Xbox 360 version is really out of date.

Comment

even if the pc version was vanilla like the x360 version, it would still be way better.

Comment

How does the game play now, in terms of what drastic changes have been made? I've seen the update for a bow and arrows weapon available to the Scout.

Also what's the level like where you have two mine carts or something moving past each other? It sounds brilliant.

Comment

It's hard to say how its changed. Overall, ignoring the actual content upgrades the game has been further balanced and made more focused and fast paced. The content upgrades give the game alternative ways to play and generally help the variety in gameplay. Also, lets not forget that the game supports bigger numbers of players and has about 20 official maps as opposed to the 5 on the X360 version.

Before I switched to PC version I used to play the X360 pretty much everyday. If you do make the jump you will definitely notice a difference.

Comment

Well I played just over 100 hours on 360, so I should certainly notice the difference.

I'm going to purchase this today I think from Steam. Hopefully the download wont take too long. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new maps and weapon balancing etc.

If anyone wants to add me for this i'm in the NTSC-uk group called: Squire Malc

Just had a look at the price of TF2 and it' £13.99 on Steam. So I may as well buy The Orange Box from Amazon as it's £11.96 with next day delivery. I get five games for cheaper than one that way.
              Last edited by Malc; 17-06-2009, 14:15.

Comment

just fyi, i just got a event invite from ntsc-uk which led me to a site phishing for ma password and ****.

i am currently putting in fake usernames and passwords

Comment

Hehe, I'm giving them messages through the username and password entrys.

Comment

PM the link to one of the moderators on the Steam forums, so action can be taken.

Comment

If you PM me or Bort we'll send an invite to you for the group. We had to lock it down as there were spammers and all sorts finding their way in. Mods, can we get this made sticky?

Comment

Done, and feel free to fire me an invite: Number45.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                          Done, and feel free to fire me an invite: Number45.
                          Sent.

Comment

What games do people play? Might be worth looking at hiring a server for a night or something and playing some steam stuff

Comment

Heh, just realised you can look at what people play on the group page. Looks like TF2 is the popular multiplayer game of choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X