No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be up for both but I reckon I'll end up going through the campaign a lot slower than most of you so I'll probably not be the best co-op partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy View Post
      Rossco I only talk when absolutely needed atm, as I get a wack across the back of the head from the wife each time I make a noise, so you can rely on me being silent in cut scenes Well unless the Corona is flowing on that night of course !

Aces.

Keith, by slower do you mean taking your time when playing the game exploring all areas etc as thats what I like to do it like or do you mean not playing it very often slower?

Comment

YOUWIN - Multiplayer

will be playing the campaign through first tho, on my own.

May (make that....well more than likely, ...er certainly ...um... infact definately )be delving into MP before finishing single player story - but will not have the mic on - am taking no chances at all regarding spoilers.

Comment

Mik3F - both for me

Want to do the campaign myself on Normal or heroic and do the Co-op on Legendary so definatley hook me up if you want

Can't wait for this now, 3 days booked of work too

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
            Aces.

Keith, by slower do you mean taking your time when playing the game exploring all areas etc as thats what I like to do it like or do you mean not playing it very often slower?
            Probably both - I've just very suddenly found myself with much less free than I had before, and I do generally try to take my time with bigger games anyway by exploring etc. like you suggest.

So I'll probably have finished it sometime in 2009.

Comment

I think the people on here who already have it, need to have a double star next to there name!!!

Who's up for some later?!

Comment

I might be nige, depends if we get banned from Xbox live for playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                  I might be nige, depends if we get banned from Xbox live for playing the game.
                  They can't ban you for Argos's incompetence!!

Comment

Come on nige switch you Lol detector back on would ya?!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                      Come on nige switch you Lol detector back on would ya?!
                      Rare slip up. Won't happen again. Having Halo3 has fried me brain!!

Comment

Me !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                          I think the people on here who already have it, need to have a double star next to there name!!!

Who's up for some later?!

Was it not confirmed by some that got it last week that the matchmaking servers are still not up. Not sure if that limits you from custom games as well !

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
                            Me !!!!!!!
                            You got it?!

Comment

Not yet

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy View Post
                                Was it not confirmed by some that got it last week that the matchmaking servers are still not up. Not sure if that limits you from custom games as well !
                                They should all be up now surely, seen as the game is ready to roll?

Comment

Working...
                                X